1994 Jordan V in dragonball z

My friend was reading dragonball z the other day and I randomly saw this Jordan V on the mangas cover.
It's funny cause I though it kindda looks like the red raging bulls.

woah,nice.
laugh.gif

LOL I never noticed this. I wonder how many other Jordan references their are in the Dragonball series or other animes for that matter.

lmao my fave. show of all time when i was a kid and so was slam dunk! both show has some heat!! but nice find!!!

Originally Posted by otakutrevan

LOL I never noticed this. I wonder how many other Jordan references their are in the Dragonball series or other animes for that matter.
Theres a anime called Slam Dunk and there a couple of jordans in that show mostly Is, IIIs , IVs

Slam dunk Has some heat !! one of the episode was when Sakuragi # 10 bought some infrared 6s at the shoe mart for 10 cents lol its funny how he got em.....
5s

crazy, thanks for the pics, i would have never known although i know j's are big in japan

Originally Posted by otakutrevan

Originally Posted by BallinB

Very popular in Japan

So do they get released there, or do they import? Are fakes rampant?

There has been plenty exclusive Jordan releases in Japan, such as the 1's in the briefcase. Fakes are always going to be around unfortunately.

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Slam dunk Has some heat !! one of the episode was when Sakuragi # 10 bought some infrared 6s at the shoe mart for 10 cents lol its funny how he got em.....
5s

Such a dope show. Jordans are HUGE in Asia. Serious sneakerheads there....

Back
Top Bottom