2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StayFresh365

Man these resell prices on eBay are ridiculous... somebody help me find an 11.5 for a reasonable price
Keep checking ebay for any that get reposted, if you spot any email the seller and make an offer, you'll get one from a reseller desperate to sell.  This worked for a couple of people over on the concord thread. Good Luck

Man these resell prices on eBay are ridiculous... somebody help me find an 11.5 for a reasonable price
Keep checking ebay for any that get reposted, if you spot any email the seller and make an offer, you'll get one from a reseller desperate to sell.  This worked for a couple of people over on the concord thread. Good Luck

Originally Posted by Greytoe23

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just be patient, the prices will drop to a little above retail + shipping in a few weeks. 
True... I'm gonna wait it out
I hope so, but unless there are restocks, I don't see these being available for under $300.
restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

Originally Posted by cguy610

Just be patient, the prices will drop to a little above retail + shipping in a few weeks. 
I hope so, but unless there are restocks, I don't see these being available for under $300.
restocks or no restocks, these foams will not go below $300 unless you get extremely lucky somehow.  as pairs thin out, the prices will only stay the same or rise(like the DB IV's).

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

yup... i think some ppl are forgetting that this was a qstrike releases not a gr... limited.. so unless they remake it sometime soon... gonna be a hot commodity

Can't bevel I didn't get a pair, wonder if my local HOH will get a restock..

Can't bevel I didn't get a pair, wonder if my local HOH will get a restock..

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

I can do $300 but $400 or more is too much.

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

You know who you are.  If you are a NT member, hit me up.

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

It was nuts in Crossgates Mall in Albany Ny... How CHICKS try to cut and bum rush the line at 7 and lead to a 50 person brawl.. 15 cop cars showed up and some pregnant chick got punched in the face smh.. Even chicks was wilin for these.. Probably some bloodette chicks.. Shoe game gettin crazy lmao

What store did this occur at?

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

It was nuts in Crossgates Mall in Albany Ny... How CHICKS try to cut and bum rush the line at 7 and lead to a 50 person brawl.. 15 cop cars showed up and some pregnant chick got punched in the face smh.. Even chicks was wilin for these.. Probably some bloodette chicks.. Shoe game gettin crazy lmao

What store did this occur at?

Thinking about just droppin 300 for these. As much as I want them 3 bills is alot, I might give in tho and just buy them SMH

Thinking about just droppin 300 for these. As much as I want them 3 bills is alot, I might give in tho and just buy them SMH

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.

Missed out on these. I was still on the fence with these... crazy how quickly NDC sold out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jzza4

That's some good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom