2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jzza4

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.
indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

A)I never asked my grandmother to wait in line, she took it upon herself to go.

B) I was born in 1976, how about you?
i can't see how you 36 letting your 60+ grandmother stand on line for some damn sneakers 
laugh.gif
 no offense
atleast someone took care of her on line, she coulda got got

A special "Good Looks" to the person who helped out my grandmother @ the Boynton Beach Mall and made sure she was out of harm's way while in line Saturday morning.
indifferent.gif

You had your grandmother out there in this madness???? I swear, you kids have no remorse. 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm 25, and my grandmother offered to do the same for me.. You should already know about the Grandmother/Grandchild rule.. Especially if she o ly has one

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm 25, and my grandmother offered to do the same for me.. You should already know about the Grandmother/Grandchild rule.. Especially if she o ly has one

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That is even worse. 
I am 30, and I would not have my mother no where near a shoe store for any release, let alone my grandmother.

I was not trying to be funny at all, but if you are 30 plus, and your grandmother is still buying your grown #+* shoes, c'mon man.....
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That is even worse. 
I am 30, and I would not have my mother no where near a shoe store for any release, let alone my grandmother.

I was not trying to be funny at all, but if you are 30 plus, and your grandmother is still buying your grown #+* shoes, c'mon man.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by aec23

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.
Mine says the same thing.
Same, got me sweating...

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by aec23

anybody's footaction order still "waiting on approval"? should i have anything to worry about? i'm thinking its just like that because of the weekend and it'll update monday hopefully.
Mine says the same thing.
Same, got me sweating...

I'll never buy from footaction again for this reason. I had the "processing"tag with the concords after I got confirmation. I talked a rep every day for 20 days. Every rep reassured me that my shoes were coming. On the 21st day...order cancelled. They said this happened to a lot of people, but would send me a $20 GC...which never came. Good luck, but I can't share any good experiences with footaction.com

I'll never buy from footaction again for this reason. I had the "processing"tag with the concords after I got confirmation. I talked a rep every day for 20 days. Every rep reassured me that my shoes were coming. On the 21st day...order cancelled. They said this happened to a lot of people, but would send me a $20 GC...which never came. Good luck, but I can't share any good experiences with footaction.com

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That is even worse. 

tired.gif
i gotta agree with cmoney
i dont care how limited a shoe is 

i would never let a older person line up for shoes 

with the morons on line saying the N word ever 15 seconds and anything could jump off 

your 35 not 15 

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That is even worse. 

tired.gif
i gotta agree with cmoney
i dont care how limited a shoe is 

i would never let a older person line up for shoes 

with the morons on line saying the N word ever 15 seconds and anything could jump off 

your 35 not 15 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom