2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jzza4

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

On a side not, just purchased my size for retail+ shipping thanks to the homie Jzza4
pimp.gif

Glad I could help you out. I feel bad you have to wait a week to get them. Had I shipped em myself, I would have covered the extra $10 for 3-day shipping.
no worries man, I'm just glad I got my pair. You were super helpful. I'll forever be greatful.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by eciaccord

You guys think it's a smart move to swap royals for these?

Yes, if u have an extra pair of Royals.
  Two pair of Royals >>>> 1 pair of metallic reds , 1 pair of royals.
these are ok at best. That metallic shiny look kills the shoe(in a bad way)

So I called Footaction to see if they received the fax I sent them with a copy of my receipt and asked them about my refund (the extra $40 I was charged by an employee). The guy asked me was the overcharge on the receipt and of course its not, the employee took his money off top. He said there is a high possibility that I wont get a refund since there is no proof that I was charged extra, but that doesnt mean they wont look into it. He said they may give me the money, but without any proof, they normally dont do that. So I guess I lost out on that. Hopefully corporate will do something about the employee so I aint gotta go thru this crap again on the next big release that only FTA has.

So I called Footaction to see if they received the fax I sent them with a copy of my receipt and asked them about my refund (the extra $40 I was charged by an employee). The guy asked me was the overcharge on the receipt and of course its not, the employee took his money off top. He said there is a high possibility that I wont get a refund since there is no proof that I was charged extra, but that doesnt mean they wont look into it. He said they may give me the money, but without any proof, they normally dont do that. So I guess I lost out on that. Hopefully corporate will do something about the employee so I aint gotta go thru this crap again on the next big release that only FTA has.

Originally Posted by drillest

You're crazy.

You're crazy.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

did that store have cameras in it?

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

did that store have cameras in it?

^ I'm sure they probably did, most stores do nowadays however the location of the transactions and cameras may be the problem.

You're entitled to your opinion however that metallic shine makes the shoe look good to me.

^ I'm sure they probably did, most stores do nowadays however the location of the transactions and cameras may be the problem.

You're entitled to your opinion however that metallic shine makes the shoe look good to me.

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service

man screw eastbay! I just got my package but they only sent me 1 pairwhen I ordered 2, and they charged me for both. I already talked to themand got my refund but c'mon, the invoice says 2 pairs how could they make thismistake. plus I still never got my 25% gold club coupon or a $15 giftcard they oweme. eastbay has become a big joke over the last couple of years with their crappy serversand even crappier customer service

people should wear one royal foam on one foot and the red ones on the other...like what T-Mac did with his T-Mac 3s in the all star game!

people should wear one royal foam on one foot and the red ones on the other...like what T-Mac did with his T-Mac 3s in the all star game!

Got mine today! Some people askin' for pics, thought I'd share. One to rock, one to stock (for now) gotta keep a pair for future rockage. 
smile.gif

Got mine today! Some people askin' for pics, thought I'd share. One to rock, one to stock (for now) gotta keep a pair for future rockage. 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom