2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Nron

I hope the price tag keeps a few of the vultures away.

This.
I'm hoping the fact these are 220 and that the month of Feb. is going to be crazy with releases will keep some folks away from them.  I want to pick these up and not get salty.

This.
I'm hoping the fact these are 220 and that the month of Feb. is going to be crazy with releases will keep some folks away from them.  I want to pick these up and not get salty.

Doubt it......usually makes the vultures want em more.....I think it's actually keepin the dudes that's been wearing foams away

Doubt it......usually makes the vultures want em more.....I think it's actually keepin the dudes that's been wearing foams away

Originally Posted by Tony906

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif

What are Chicago Xs?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

6738448129_6bdbb37170_b.jpg

Sick!

Yo after seeing this pic, these might be harder than the Royals. O__O

imo nahh they probably could be better than the 2011 royals however the 07 and og royals got that nicer texture than 2012 red foams.
overall royals are kinda like black they go with alot of things

If i end up not copping these I seriously hope that nike brings back the black/black foam pros or make a black foams with icey soles! THAT i must cop

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

6738448129_6bdbb37170_b.jpg

Sick!

imo nahh they probably could be better than the 2011 royals however the 07 and og royals got that nicer texture than 2012 red foams.

If i end up not copping these I seriously hope that nike brings back the black/black foam pros or make a black foams with icey soles! THAT i must cop

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Sick!

I was convinced that I was not copping these. This pick has made me reconsider

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Sick!

I was convinced that I was not copping these. This pick has made me reconsider

i was in house of hoops in jersey and one of the employees let me see a pair and they def look better in person and i was one of those that wasnt gonna buy because of the glare...........

i was in house of hoops in jersey and one of the employees let me see a pair and they def look better in person and i was one of those that wasnt gonna buy because of the glare...........

If anybody in the Seattle area knows any other spot these are dropping besides HOH @ Southcenter hit me up and let me know, it would be much appreciated.

If anybody in the Seattle area knows any other spot these are dropping besides HOH @ Southcenter hit me up and let me know, it would be much appreciated.

I had no idea these released on Pickyourshoes but they sold out in minutes at $270....can't wait til the 4th hopefully it won't be too hard to cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom