2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigTy23

That's just plain ol mean, WOW Nike...

dead wrong all i want is a black with ice sole 
frown.gif

well and 2 of these reds 
pimp.gif

Don't think I can pull the trigger on these. Just copped the Chicago Xs, WCIVs are a must, as well as the Kobe VII Sharks. Too many shoes in too little time. I'ma keep my eye out on the plenty of other Foam colorways that will drop this year. That Gem Green should be promising as well as the USA colorway. Wearing bright all red kicks ain't my thing either. They sure are hot though.

Don't think I can pull the trigger on these. Just copped the Chicago Xs, WCIVs are a must, as well as the Kobe VII Sharks. Too many shoes in too little time. I'ma keep my eye out on the plenty of other Foam colorways that will drop this year. That Gem Green should be promising as well as the USA colorway. Wearing bright all red kicks ain't my thing either. They sure are hot though.

Any body who owns a pair already, is the sizing the same as it's been? Asking, because I haven't bought a pair of foams since the royal pair and i got a pair zoom rookies in the same size i get in regular foams, and those fit big, wondering if these are running the same.

Any body who owns a pair already, is the sizing the same as it's been? Asking, because I haven't bought a pair of foams since the royal pair and i got a pair zoom rookies in the same size i get in regular foams, and those fit big, wondering if these are running the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom