2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anybody thats gon camp for these? i wnna know if i should just do online or come to the store early morning? shoot, im most likely gon do both i just want to know what to expect.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts
and there are many of these. it pisses me off.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

was going to do a phone order from district in the bay area this morning as i've dealt with them for a few past releases.

i called em when they opened and they said it was a line of about 40 people in front of their store this morning and all the pairs were sold out

mad.gif
  damn bay area hypebeasts
and there are many of these. it pisses me off.

I don't understand how people consider this a hypebeast shoe because of the price...if anything you could have mentioned the color 
grin.gif

@vipersupra I'd try online then hit the mall early like 3-4 hours. This colorway has been wanted for years however the hype seems quiet to make you think otherwise.

I don't understand how people consider this a hypebeast shoe because of the price...if anything you could have mentioned the color 
grin.gif

@vipersupra I'd try online then hit the mall early like 3-4 hours. This colorway has been wanted for years however the hype seems quiet to make you think otherwise.

So how are dudes a hypebeast paying that much for foamposites thats a smooth color ? yeah hypebeast for real .

But yeah dudes acting real fishy round this way in dallas bout em , might have to call the goonies .

So how are dudes a hypebeast paying that much for foamposites thats a smooth color ? yeah hypebeast for real .

But yeah dudes acting real fishy round this way in dallas bout em , might have to call the goonies .

Definitely going to pick up a pair of these...perhaps 2 next week due to the fact Foams are relatively easy to get without much hype.
pimp.gif

Definitely going to pick up a pair of these...perhaps 2 next week due to the fact Foams are relatively easy to get without much hype.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

If you buy these you are a hypebeast forreal though.... 220$ fugg outta here

You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree. I don't like the price either but I wouldn't call anyone copping these at retail a hype beast. People are buying kicks for more than $220 + tax everyday if they like them enough. Just go to flight club, ebay, etc and pull up a top tier sneaker. Most heads that copped early definitely paid more than retail. Right now, if the colorway is hot enough, although I'd prefer not to, I'll pay $20 extra.

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

If you buy these you are a hypebeast forreal though.... 220$ fugg outta here

You're entitled to your opinion but I disagree. I don't like the price either but I wouldn't call anyone copping these at retail a hype beast. People are buying kicks for more than $220 + tax everyday if they like them enough. Just go to flight club, ebay, etc and pull up a top tier sneaker. Most heads that copped early definitely paid more than retail. Right now, if the colorway is hot enough, although I'd prefer not to, I'll pay $20 extra.

I got a pair already from FCNY.....

Quality is horrendous. I'll definitely be looking to get a second pair on RD in hopes of better quality.

C'mon Nike....smh.

Quality is horrendous. I'll definitely be looking to get a second pair on RD in hopes of better quality.

C'mon Nike....smh.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

C'mon Nike....smh.
damn man you paid $340.00 for these ?
eek.gif

what wrong with the shoes ?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

C'mon Nike....smh.
damn man you paid $340.00 for these ?
eek.gif

what wrong with the shoes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom