2 games in...Allen Iverson's new coach has already given up on him.

For some reason i can't edit...but man thats sad; but real premature of the coach... he dropped 15 in his first game, so why get on him after her has a dissapointing second game. Iverson wont react well to this most likely and will continue to struggle. I've ran out of ways to believe in A.I. or defend him when people hate on him. Dude should just retire if he continues to struggle in Europe.

For some reason i can't edit...but man thats sad; but real premature of the coach... he dropped 15 in his first game, so why get on him after her has a dissapointing second game. Iverson wont react well to this most likely and will continue to struggle. I've ran out of ways to believe in A.I. or defend him when people hate on him. Dude should just retire if he continues to struggle in Europe.

I love it.
roll.gif

Of course he won't be the same AI ...were they expecting him to run around the court and crossing people left and right? SMH

Of course he won't be the same AI ...were they expecting him to run around the court and crossing people left and right? SMH

Europe ball = team oriented. Al has never been that so who in their right mind thought he would fit in over there?

Europe ball = team oriented. Al has never been that so who in their right mind thought he would fit in over there?

Back
Top Bottom