2 Girls Allegedly Attack Cab Driver, Die In Crash, got what they deserved

censored.gif
up
smh.gif

The girls definately got what they deserved... I hate to say they shoulda died, but doing stupid @#!! like that makes me feel absolutely NO remorse. Glad thecab driver survived.

roll.gif
They couldn't get out of the cab in time, they were stuck. I wonder if he crashed on purpose?

botchedtaxirobbery.jpg

people nowadays....especially girls man...what happen to the ladies manners i would never expect any girl from my area would do some shi* like that

Well, judging from the story, its a clear case of the girls setting the cab-driver up and then threatening him and even cutting him with the knife. A thousanddifferent things could have gone wrong and the outcome could have lead to an innocent man, the cab driver, getting killed. In that sense, I don't feelsorry at all for those girls, they got what they deserved. I feel sorry for their families, though...

yeah, i saw this on the news and they were all sympathizing for the girls... when theyre the ones that assaulted him when he was driving away from one of thegirls bf, who was trying to rob him. they had like a lil sidewalk memorial for the girls.... sad. I just hope it was worth it. pshh

that is funny that they owned themselves. thats one hell of a *halo* DOUBLE KILL! *halo*

Looks like Alexous got her chin pushed up against glass, all fat and chubby at first then just flattens out.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

I feel sorry for their families, though...

See, I don't feel sorry for their families. Somewhere along the line they failed as parents.

Back
Top Bottom