**2 New Joints** DMV - "Flyyy" and "Be Mine" (Vol. Listen)

What up NT?

DMV - Flyyy - Produced by Keith
http://www.zshare.net/audio/67034894598291e5/

DMV - Be Mine - Produced by Buddy http://www.zshare.net/audio/6732874776f92d97/

This is a preview of the first joint from my upcoming EP, "Fly...735". It will be available on iTunes in the 1st quarter of 2010. This song, as wellas all of the songs on my EP were written and arranged by me. This track is produced by Keith (SKR3 from NT), and engineered by Jackson King. Together, we arethe writing/production team, the "Sushi Club". We have been working on songs for other artists, but this is the first record we are releasing from mysolo effort.

For all the OG NT members, you might remember me as "Shoelova13"... I been on here since 01
laugh.gif

But anyway... this is for all the R&B heads. This is the straight R&B single... we hittin the clubs next. Either way... there won't be no autotune
laugh.gif
. As always... thanks for the love.

DMV

^Preciate it my dude! Now bring yo %#$ out to LA haha

PS. I know NT don't show R&B love like that, but damn
laugh.gif

D, I called you a couple days and left a damn near 3 minute message! Don't get all Hollywood on me, holla at me!

^Man... I had my homeboy Keith rollin talkin about how you left the longest message in American History
laugh.gif
I got a track for your boy.... Get on gmail so Ican hit you up there and fill you in. My apologies fam lol

dont believe D...He is gettin holly wood on us...ima go to LA and murk em when i see em lol

ima send them tracks through to you today

also NT only care bout Dom and GoD so dont expect much feedback
laugh.gif

I'll check it out when I get to my computer. I've been interested in hearing your work. It better be good.
laugh.gif

I'll bump this @#%% every day if I have to, until yall stop dismissing this post
laugh.gif

::Varnell Hill:: Red beans and gravy... I ain't too lazy! ::Varnell Hill::

yo .. i remember one of your old tracks that was maybe on one of the NT mixtapes? i don't remember da name but would know it if i saw it.. was wondering ifyou could upload it ..

^I think you might be referring to "Dream Girl" that I did wit the homie...(shouts to Flu. One of the sickest producers on NT!) 3 years ago. I was 18when I did that and it was like in my bedroom
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if I still have a copy... I'll check for it.

Whats good fam? Its been a long $++ time since I've spoken to you or heard anything from you. Nice to see you continue the music thing.

I don't know if its my speakers or your mic [cause I don't know much about this], but I hear a lot of emphasis on the S's.

Besides that, I honestly think this track is fire
eek.gif
smokin.gif
. Seriously, this is a great song. I Love it. Reminds me of Dru Hill a bit. Deflet me know when you finish the EP.

^Flatbush...get at me on Facebook or somethin man. It's been entirely too long since we chopped it up haha. Beenie(I can't believe you have thatMeeting In My Bedroom
eek.gif
. That was at least 3-4 years ago... see yall NT cats got too much dirt on me
laugh.gif
. VisualmusiC... it's been a minute fam!I'll definitely keep you up to date, and I'm honored that you feel this way about the track man. It definitely came from the heart, and hearing DruHill in the reference definitely lets me know we are going in the right direction. And you're right about the S's... there is a lot of sibilance in therecording, which isn't completely done yet. This is a rough mix of the record just to put out as a preview. But we have a lot more work to do on it beforewe even go get it mastered. Live instruments to be added and such Man, the more comments that come in, the better and more insightful they become. Thank youand please keep them coming. Sushi Club!

^Diction! My N's is up on you
laugh.gif
. That joint you did wit God Jewels was filthy. I bump that on the regular... how have you been doin? And keep em comingyall... good looks!

Back
Top Bottom