2 Years Experience and Bachelor's to work at McDonald's

F outta here 
laugh.gif

if you were a manager or franchise owner of a mcdonalds, would you rather have someone with a high school degree handling the money?

if you were a manager or franchise owner of a mcdonalds, would you rather have someone with a high school degree handling the money?
Based on the fact that they would be getting payed minimum wage and are coming fresh out of high school and looking to get work experience . Why not?
You gotta start somewhere.

its a CASHIER JOB AT A FAST FOOD JOINT..c'mon!
laugh.gif
so that means when you're thousands of dollars in debt coming outta college

and MICKEY-D's outta all people is demanding a college degree you know its bad.

WAKE UP.

Wtf smh this is sad. Straight up I hate all these jobs that you need x amount of years experience. When I was job searching a few weeks ago it seemed like EVERY job I looked at had that ****. Like where the hell are you supposed to start at and get that experience from then smh. Companies being cheap and dont wanna hire ppl so they come up with ******** restrictions and requirements

Wtf smh this is sad. Straight up I hate all these jobs that you need x amount of years experience. When I was job searching a few weeks ago it seemed like EVERY job I looked at had that ****. Like where the hell are you supposed to start at and get that experience from then smh. Companies being cheap and dont wanna hire ppl so they come up with ******** restrictions and requirements
This feel
mean.gif

No work exp, alot of volunteer exp, I aint getting no play

Back
Top Bottom