2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Hey I was at the Kings Hornets Game last night 4-12-08 and during warm ups Chris Paul had on some Black/Yellow II's
pimp.gif

Does anyone have pics of them? Sorry if late or in previous pages.

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Hey I was at the Kings Hornets Game last night 4-12-08 and during warm ups Chris Paul had on some Black/Yellow II's
pimp.gif

i got you. took pics when i was at game.

he only wore his black and yellow 2s during warm ups, he should have worn them in game and maybe they would have won.

Wow, that is an incredible pair of Air Jordan IIs, I really like the black/maize color combination. I wish those would drop

man i wish the 21's werent so ugly i want those 2's i have a fresh pair of lows but that NIKE on the back is sick. May 24th hurry up

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Wow, that is an incredible pair of Air Jordan IIs, I really like the black/maize color combination. I wish those would drop
agreed.

With MJ's "new love" being racing now, and the color of the racing team I'm surprised they haven't.

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

pimp.gif

he only wore his black and yellow 2s during warm ups, he should have worn them in game and maybe they would have won.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can someone post picks of micheal finley in those white/black/silver 2's that he is wearing in the game tonight against the Utah jazz

Does anyone have pics or own a pair of Ray Allen's PE T4Gs?

I've only seen them once and it was on an NBA TV special.. Showed him shooting around before a game (not warmups) and I got a couple glimpses of them..Very clean. It was when he was still playing with the Sonics.

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

can someone post picks of micheal finley in those white/black/silver 2's that he is wearing in the game tonight against the Utah jazz

I agree someone please hook it up Finleys PE's are some of the best 2's i have seen

Originally Posted by K20Lee

what the heck is MJ wearing? it looks like a patent leather III....... anyone else?

i wanna say that its the new flight 87s the ones that are pre jordan 1s or something like that.

on side note, did anyone see what shoes belinelli was wearing a couple games ago? i think they were the white blue 5s but i didnt get a good look. itseither those or some fusions... they may of had a strap. and i think korver is wearing some enhancers against the spurs or whatever those jordans are but imnot sure

Originally Posted by AirRayAllen

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

I agree someone please hook it up Finleys PE's are some of the best 2's i have seen

Agreed.....they are smoking!. I kept looking at the shoes b/c the game was sorry as hell. What a beatdown!

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Mike dressing half his age but looking good, trying to get those terrible Classic 87s sold

Mike does look good. Btw, that is being smart, and better on Mike than say...oh, Soulja Boy!

On SECOND THOUGHT......if Mike wanted to create pre-release frenzy or "The Chase" as Gentry calls it....he should have wore the Carmines.

Back
Top Bottom