2008 BMW M3 or Newer car in 2016 opinions........

Stop it b

It will not hold it's value like you claim. V8 German coupes and sedans are a dime a dozen. BMW put a V8 in it to account for how overweight they made it. Completely going against what the M3 was conceived to be with the first M3 the E30

The V10 M5, now that will become a classic and a collectors car

its ignorance man , cant explain it to a non car enthusiast how this car will hold value like the beloved supras / nsx / nice body rx7 

Last edited:
love the v10 m5 but this dude did not just say the v10 m5 will be a classic collector :lol:

you realize the e92 m3 is worth more and is holding its value way better than that v10 m5 right and they are from the same generation..

Last edited:
Never understood the philosophy behind buying an old *** German car. Are you that pressed to "floss" to invest a rack of $$$ in an old *** car that's gonna need expensive repairs?

Go get you a regular car 2-3 year old car dude. Save your money, it ain't worth it.

Maybe because some people actually DRIVE their cars? Different strokes for different folks *shrugs*

Neither myself or anyone I know bought our Ms to floss in an old German car. We bought them because we've always loved to drive and those cars are special. I don't even know where you got that from.

Neither myself or anyone I know bought our Ms to floss in an old German car. We bought them because we've always loved to drive and those cars are special. I don't even know where you got that from.

honestly if dudes wanted to floss a benz would be a better option than a BMW and thats no knock to dudes who own benz's

Last edited:
Tbh I would buy an 08-09 Porsche 911 for the money

I love me some naturally aspirated German V8s. Def gets da wood hard.

But the only way I'm buying a bimmer nowadays is if it's a 4cyl. Especially an older one. Not worth the hassle.

Cop a Porsche, Al.

Last edited:
If it's under $500,000 I'll get 2, money ain't a thang to me. If you don't see me in an M in 26 days ban me.

No hate and the M3 is pure fire but you really think its going to hold its value like those classic nsx and supras? A 10+ year old German?

If thats the case im copping one and sitting on it next year
last true m3 being a coupe / not m4 , last naturally aspirated m3 , only m3 with a v8 motor that redlines at 8500 rpm......yes this car will start increasing value in 5 years 

5 years? :rofl:

You're absolutely delusional if you really believe that. That generation is only 3 years old. Their pricing hasn't even bottomed out yet. It's going to be a very long time before those values even think about starting to climb again.

its ignorance man , cant explain it to a non car enthusiast how this car will hold value like the beloved supras / nsx / nice body rx7 

No hate and the M3 is pure fire but you really think its going to hold its value like those classic nsx and supras? A 10+ year old German?

If thats the case im copping one and sitting on it next year

u mustve never heard bout da e30 m3 :lol: worth more than the nsx and supra

Bruh, the e30 M3 was a true homologation car. No other M3 aside from the CSL will ever match it's pedigree or level of collectability.

Last edited:
5 years?
roll.gif

You're absolutely delusional if you really believe that. That generation is only 3 years old. Their pricing hasn't even bottomed out yet. It's going to be a very long time before those values even think about starting to climb again.
Bruh, the e30 M3 was a true homologation car. No other M3 aside from the CSL will ever match it's pedigree or level of collectability.
yeah cuz people are going to sell their e9x m's for 20k now 
laugh.gif
  ....im delusional though , better yet im sleep though 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom