2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

they look like a well put together shoe and great for basketball but way over priced imo.

To anybody who has these can you give us an idea of how the heel feels when you are wearing them?? Just by looking at the shoe it seems that the heel of thefoot would be elevated in contrast to the ball of the foot???? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by s dubl

They've grown on me a little. I just can't get over the heel.

Same here ... That glass like marble midsole is the thing that is pulling me in .... I cant wait to see more colorways ...

thanks for the pics. still not feeling them. why is it when i see these shoes i think of the platform boots that the pimp wore from "i'm gonna get yousucka"?

Originally Posted by s dubl

They've grown on me a little. I just can't get over the heel.
same thing for me...

i am thinking about the white ones
grin.gif

great message on the box, i've always said that i'd cop those if the price is right, i'm kinda broke right now so i won't be able to get them

I actually saw these in person last night. The quality is very nice but I cant seem to fall for the styling. The price tag is the real turn off.

Thanks for the pics. I hated the shoe at first. Looks better now. For $190 NO!!! Btw is there going to be any issues with these like pinky toe XX3's?

did some of u guys even read the tech info on the shoe?, part of the reason why it cost so much

No thanks still not feelin em

If JB thinks this will change things, it will not.

btw, in the flesh refers to it living, so just call it PICS or something instead of some creative title that doesn't pertain to the shoes.

To anyone who owns this shoe is the fit worth the price because the styling definitely isn't. We all know that J's are supposed to be the pinnaclebasketball shoe as does it live up to that. It looks like it could be a great ballin' shoe but not at 190. I'm interested to hear some performancereviews myself because if it's not up to par then there's really nothing that would make me buy this shoe.

Too much money. they arent bad, but neither are Melo's. The box and what it says wont sell me this time. They are ok but $200 aint happening

Originally Posted by solejordan

did some of u guys even read the tech info on the shoe?, part of the reason why it cost so much
Dude I dont care what it says they maybe paid $20 with material to make these shoes. They werent handcrafted like the XX# so the excuse they areso pricey due to material is BS

i agree with the assassin. im a detail man as well and i did read the tech info on this shoe but it doesn't excuse the and 1 lookalike quality. originalityis no where to be found on this kick. im sure jb is proud of the technology incorporated into this performance based shoe but 190 won't cut it bro!

Back
Top Bottom