2010 BMW 5 Series REVEALED!

it looks better then the one out now, although it does look like a 3 series. Audi A6 2010 is so much more beautiful.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Doesn't even look like a luxury auto.

what does a lux have to look like?
Not sure, but at $40K plus, it should have to look like it has better build quality than a Toyota Camary or Nissan Maxima.

I like it.

Dude is browsing Google in the back seat.
How does that work?

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

its nice
pimp.gif

Not sure, but at $40K plus, it should to look better build quality than a Toyota Camary or Nissan Maxima.

well funny you say doesn't look like a luxury auto because....the BMW is "Sport luxury"....if you want actual luxury Lexus and Mercedes has youcovered. BMW is for drivers.

Not sure, but at $40K plus, it should have to look like it has better build quality than a Toyota Camary or Nissan Maxima.

idk mayne, but the e39 & e46 were plain as hell yet looked so classic at the same time.. they still hold up to this day.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
man, that's aggressive and i like it.

aggresive is for the 6 , people want a sporty sedan , the last 5 series was CLASSIC

I am absolutely disgusted with the new design. If I wanted an overpriced 3 series then I'd get an M3.

Looks like I'm sticking solely with the X6 for a while longer.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Not sure, but at $40K plus, it should to look better build quality than a Toyota Camary or Nissan Maxima.

well funny you say doesn't look like a luxury auto because....the BMW is "Sport luxury"....if you want actual luxury Lexus and Mercedes has you covered. BMW is for drivers.

If I'm paying a luxury pricepoint, then I should get "actual luxury" no matter what the brand.
And the worst part is that there's very little "Sport" to go with this 5 series' lack of "actualluxury".

Back
Top Bottom