**2010 Breeders Cup**

Come on NikeTalk wheres the love for horse racing? Most underrated sport, PERIOD.
Anyways, looking forward to the main event to see the much hyped Zenyatta go at it for 20-0 
pimp.gif

Anyone else watching?

Come on NikeTalk wheres the love for horse racing? Most underrated sport, PERIOD.
Anyways, looking forward to the main event to see the much hyped Zenyatta go at it for 20-0 
pimp.gif

Anyone else watching?

Just got home from Dinner and was at work all day so I haven't seen any races but I heard Nick Zito came up short again... Dude was torn up at the Travers this year. Although its hard to feel for these guys when they're making millions living it up
laugh.gif

Just got home from Dinner and was at work all day so I haven't seen any races but I heard Nick Zito came up short again... Dude was torn up at the Travers this year. Although its hard to feel for these guys when they're making millions living it up
laugh.gif

Might play a couple cheap-o superfectas on the big race...

Blame, Quality Road, Zenyatta are likely to be a part of it.

Might play a couple cheap-o superfectas on the big race...

Blame, Quality Road, Zenyatta are likely to be a part of it.

EX Box: Blame/Zenyatta.

SUPER Box: Zenyatta/Blame/Quality Road/Fly Down
SUPER Box: Zenyatta/Blame/Lookin at Lucky/Quality Road

TRIFECTA Box: Lookin at Lucky/Zenyatta/Blame

WPS: Blame

EX Box: Blame/Zenyatta.

SUPER Box: Zenyatta/Blame/Quality Road/Fly Down
SUPER Box: Zenyatta/Blame/Lookin at Lucky/Quality Road

TRIFECTA Box: Lookin at Lucky/Zenyatta/Blame

WPS: Blame

Sick pictures fraij.

I was getting pissed that the crowd kept flashing cameras and screaming at Zenyatta, had her all stressed out and in turn had me stressed.
30t6p3b.gif

Sick pictures fraij.

I was getting pissed that the crowd kept flashing cameras and screaming at Zenyatta, had her all stressed out and in turn had me stressed.
30t6p3b.gif

this is crazy, i havent cared one bit about horse racing but this intro and attention this horse is getting has got me hooked

this is crazy, i havent cared one bit about horse racing but this intro and attention this horse is getting has got me hooked

Back
Top Bottom