2010 NBA All-Star Saturday Night - At Jordan Brand Event and VIP Party

Went to the NBA All-Star Saturday night to catch the Slam Dunk competition and then hook up with [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]SoleSupreme, Phase2x, Simon Says and Ptrakarn23[/color] afterwards at the Jordan Brand Event. It was great to finally meet these guys in person.

I've ''known'' them online, but never met up in person – [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]great group of guys.[/color] So, it was great to do so for the first time at the All-Star weekend in Dallas. SoleSupreme worked his magic and got us into the Jordan Brand Mosaic Event as well as pulled some more strings and got us into the VIP Party, too! Thanks for doing that, Sole.  P., Jermaine, Simon and Paul, [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]It was great to hang out with you! [/color][color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Good to meet you, too, Tim.[/color]

Check out the pics:

One of the many displays for the Jordan 2010 construction
2z9lhg9.jpg

Nice wall display with MJ's career achivements
14sdput.jpg

Game worn, OG AJ1 display
2gvr61w.jpg

Video display windows. Imagery changed out while you looked at them
npjfdl.jpg

Mosaic Logo
bhhso7.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]This was a 36'' touch-screen kiosk that projected this image as a 20-foot image onto the wall.[/color] The image is actually a composite of hundreds of pics submitted by sneakerheads all over the world. You could search for an image by your name, by image or by country. Once you found your pic, you touch the screen and it would enlarge your pic and display your pic up on the wall. [color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Pretty cool.[/color]
2jbmg7b.jpg

The ''White'' display and close-ups. Pretty self-explanatory.
voajyo.jpg

2s81r81.jpg

2mhbo01.jpg

Inside the event
28aj4o4.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]INSIDE THE VIP PARTY[/color]
We were told that DWade made an appearance, but we got there too late (damn traffic, right, P?)
ay0u9d.jpg

Ptrakarn23 (Paul) in front of the Jordan 2010 display (see the 23?)
2gvuhc0.jpg

SoleSupreme shootin' some stick (which one is the cue ball, P.?
laugh.gif
)
27ynabp.jpg

The group
2jetji9.jpg

[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]EXTRA:[/color]
Couple of Slam Dunk pics (check out the celebs courtside)

Demar Derozan
b3x2c7.jpg

Shannon Brown (with Kobe's assistance)
2lse53r.jpg

The 3-time Champ, Nate Robinson
2ptc7jn.jpg

Nice pics! Wish I was there!

On another note: he got fined for wearing the White/Red colorway as well?
wink.gif

Props 2 u brotha, idve Def. done it all 2 get in, but ofcourse i wouldnt have know the dunk contest was weak. Seems like VIP was the high point that night, again Props.

Good stuff, man. Looks & sounds like you guys had a great time... but how couldn't you, right?

Looks like they yanked some stuff from the Michael Jordan exhibit that was on display at the Basketball Hall of Fame last fall.

Thanks for sharing....

Wish I could of been there.

So what did  SOLE have to pull off to get yall in there ?

Nice pics man...thanks for sharing that...really nice to see what went on at those parties and exhibition
pimp.gif
. That mosiac, wall display looks cool

Back
Top Bottom