* 2010 NFC North Trash Talk Thread: Green Bay Packers win the Super Bowl *

tired.gif

After the loss to Miami I was really worried about this season for the Packers. Glad to see them turn things around even with all these injuries. Big game next week vs. Atlanta.

After the loss to Miami I was really worried about this season for the Packers. Glad to see them turn things around even with all these injuries. Big game next week vs. Atlanta.

roll.gif
at these pics

Why are we even calling this a rivalry? The Packers have won seven oftheir past 10 meetings with the Vikings, dating back to the start ofthe McCarthy era. Obviously, two of the three losses came in Brett Favre'sso-called "revenge" games. What's more, the Packers have built a teamaround young(er), elite players who seem to have this franchisepositioned for long-term competitiveness. The Vikings, on the otherhand, have swung and missed at a short-term Super Bowl run with Favreand a host of aging veterans. Anything could happen, but at this pointit's hard to predict anything other than more of the same in thePackers-Vikings matchup. -Kevin Seifert-

roll.gif
at these pics

Why are we even calling this a rivalry? The Packers have won seven oftheir past 10 meetings with the Vikings, dating back to the start ofthe McCarthy era. Obviously, two of the three losses came in Brett Favre'sso-called "revenge" games. What's more, the Packers have built a teamaround young(er), elite players who seem to have this franchisepositioned for long-term competitiveness. The Vikings, on the otherhand, have swung and missed at a short-term Super Bowl run with Favreand a host of aging veterans. Anything could happen, but at this pointit's hard to predict anything other than more of the same in thePackers-Vikings matchup. -Kevin Seifert-

Originally Posted by att baller

i would have been more worried if they werent in those game. all loses by a FG. the injuries took some time to adjust but they made them and the players stepped are looking better. But def the loses were some red flags .

Originally Posted by att baller

i would have been more worried if they werent in those game. all loses by a FG. the injuries took some time to adjust but they made them and the players stepped are looking better. But def the loses were some red flags .

That must've been a fun game for Packers fans.

As far as Childress, I'd be more excited if the season wasn't lost. Still good news though. I'm pulling for Frazier to become their HC for years to come.

That must've been a fun game for Packers fans.

As far as Childress, I'd be more excited if the season wasn't lost. Still good news though. I'm pulling for Frazier to become their HC for years to come.

I'm not trying to slight Leslie Frazier or anything, but let's look at him for HIM when considering coaches for 2011... and not looking at what other coordinators like Tomlin, Billick and Dungy did when they left. Just sayin.

I'm not trying to slight Leslie Frazier or anything, but let's look at him for HIM when considering coaches for 2011... and not looking at what other coordinators like Tomlin, Billick and Dungy did when they left. Just sayin.

Glad to wake up to news that Chilly is gone.
pimp.gif

Agree with u JPZx...hopefully the FO evaluates Leslie and all other coaching candidates better this time.

Looking forward to what this off-season brings.

Glad to wake up to news that Chilly is gone.
pimp.gif

Agree with u JPZx...hopefully the FO evaluates Leslie and all other coaching candidates better this time.

Looking forward to what this off-season brings.

[h2]Brett Favre Claims He's One Loss Away From Career-Ending Injury[/h2]
November 19, 2010 | ISSUE 46•46

EDEN PRAIRIE, MN—Though Vikings quarterback Brett Favre confirmed his ailing right shoulder was "no big deal right now" and that the broken bones in his left foot were "uncomfortable but endurable" for the moment, the three-time MVP told reporters Thursday that one more loss could exacerbate his injuries to the point where he would have to retire. "At this level, and at my age, it would take just one game-breaking play—a deep pass, a long run, anything—by the opposing offense to aggravate an injury to the point where I can't go on," said Favre, who later claimed his injuries become more serious with each defeat he suffers. "It's entirely possible for any given team on our schedule to outscore me so badly I can't physically continue my heroic streak of consecutive starts." Favre also added that any victory he led the 3-6 Vikings to this season would be an amazing display of toughness.
terminator.gif

[h2]Brett Favre Claims He's One Loss Away From Career-Ending Injury[/h2]
November 19, 2010 | ISSUE 46•46

EDEN PRAIRIE, MN—Though Vikings quarterback Brett Favre confirmed his ailing right shoulder was "no big deal right now" and that the broken bones in his left foot were "uncomfortable but endurable" for the moment, the three-time MVP told reporters Thursday that one more loss could exacerbate his injuries to the point where he would have to retire. "At this level, and at my age, it would take just one game-breaking play—a deep pass, a long run, anything—by the opposing offense to aggravate an injury to the point where I can't go on," said Favre, who later claimed his injuries become more serious with each defeat he suffers. "It's entirely possible for any given team on our schedule to outscore me so badly I can't physically continue my heroic streak of consecutive starts." Favre also added that any victory he led the 3-6 Vikings to this season would be an amazing display of toughness.
terminator.gif

Back
Top Bottom