2010 NIKE RETRO SAMPLES (PICS!!!)

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

By the way, Where in BK is this store? Hit me up and let me know. I haven't been to Fulton in a minute.

And did anyone else notice there is an extra eyestay on the tongue of the Neon Orange 95s and Comets? Maybe it's the reflection of the glass, but it sure is in the right position. That would be weird to do that at this stage in the 95 line.

theres but soo many spots on fulton wit that setup...if you walk down the strip, you will find it...

I'm sure I'd find it if I looked, but it's about to only be Wednesday and there's only so much time for busy people after work.

good looking out OP....sweet.

Those NEON Orange are the nuts. I will def grab those and another pair of the OG neon. Sweet!

all 3 pairs of those pippens will be copped
pimp.gif

neon and orange 95s
eek.gif

do i see red penny 3s as well as purple/eggplant penny 3s? if soo then instacop on those as well
laugh.gif

pippens and griffys too. good lawd im gunna be broke. nike retro has been on it lately
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll have another pair of comets please. Also a couple pairs of those orange 95s.

I checked that place out today and it looks like they moved that stuff out cuz I saw nuttin...all those ARAB stores are crap anway...charging $450 for 1/2cents...[Ed Lover] C'mon Son [Ed Lover]

Originally Posted by bigsupa

I checked that place out today and it looks like they moved that stuff out cuz I saw nuttin...all those ARAB stores are crap anway...charging $450 for 1/2 cents...[Ed Lover] C'mon Son [Ed Lover]
Wow, maybe they came on NT and saw my pics, those arab dudes is a love/hate situation. You can always haggle them down but they can at the samttime get you for ur money. Also the fact that they harass you to buy something
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom