2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Damn, I've been gone from NT for about a week (computer is down), to find out about a whole bunch of +##% droppin out of nowhere (eggplant foams, Chicago X's in March, possible True Blue III release)

I feel broke already...

It will be nice to have Chicago X's on my feet this year...nice info.
smokin.gif

I need some chi X's and white cement IIIs and IVs. I hope quality is better than Mars and Military. Nike Air wouldn't hurt either.

I really wont this to be true............but idk it seems kinda strange with it on being 2 months away and no pics and no style code..........I want this allllllllll to be though

Man if chi Xs do drop then it does go to show that no pair is safe from being retroed anyitme soon. Feel sorry for the lucky few collectors who do own a pair of chi 10s. No original jordan is sacred if they do decide to retro them.

Who cares about the guys who have the og chi x and what its going to do to the value. Shoes are not meant to invest in. I hope the 2010 chi x has the 45 on the side. Imo they look better that way. The chi x could be the best shoe that jb releases this year, unless the concords drop.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Funny you say that Rico cause niether did i , Last i checked they were a April or June release but things can be switched up at any moment and the man says his boy has the order keyed in for March so i guess it ended up being a march RD .

Oh and If you think that month is random just wait there will be more surprises from JB in 2010 and very unexpected ,
grin.gif

nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

hmm what looks better chicago x or steel x? no sense of having both unless you got do to blow on shoe of the same color scheme

I gotta have some new III's and IV's in my life.  Please White Cement III and IV!

Just the theory that these may be releasing soon has made my decision to pass on the MS VI (unless I can get them at retail) that much easier. 

Back
Top Bottom