2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Mr718

just sayin' man, i don't think just because kanye was spotted wearing a clean pair last year that means they were samples of retro's about to come out... seems kinda stupid to me honestly... i think he just had on a really clean pair from '99, simple as that.

and yeah, i guess i am flossin' a lil' bit, those are prolly my favorite shoes of all time. definitely my favorite jordans of all time... i feel very lucky to have a pair that clean that's actually wearable...
pimp.gif

No one believed me about the IIIs and Xs... Watch and see...

you might be right, they may be releasing a retro this year, all i'm saying is i don't think that pic of kanye has anything to do with them...
We get it

^^^^
tired.gif
at those IV's being rocked like that....at least lace them properly. Clean pair none the less, look like mine.

Those IV's and X's are fire. Never really liked the III's. Any word on a release date for the IV's? Sorry if i missed it

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

^^^^
tired.gif
at those IV's being rocked like that....at least lace them properly. Clean pair none the less, look like mine.
rocked like what? let me guess, you cover up that beautiful jordan flight tongue with your jeans like most of the people i see rocking them?
indifferent.gif

please show me laced "properly"...

^^^^
tired.gif
rocked like what? let me guess, you cover up that beautiful jordan flight tongue with your jeans like most of the people i see rocking them?
indifferent.gif

When I said ROCKED like that I was talking about how they were laced, makes them look awful.
Wear them laced like this or at least tied.
smh.gif
at not lacing them alway the way up to the plastic wings. 

My pair

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
2lo67iw.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

grin.gif

[/font]

I've been waiting for Cement's for a loooooong time. Can't wait for the samples of all of these to start popping up.

^^^^
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

When I said ROCKED like that I was talking about how they were laced, makes them look awful.
Wear them laced like this or at least tied.
smh.gif
at not lacing them alway the way up to the plastic wings. 

My pair

2lo67iw.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

grin.gif

[/font]

ok, well it's just a difference in opinion my man, i'm glad you rock the tongues out, but i don't lace 'em up that far, i tie all my shoes behind the tongue, and i like how the plastic wings look just hanging out a bit (they are hard plastic so they don't droop or anything, but they look fresh sticking out a lil' bit imo)...

coppin them all. after this JB needs to slow down and stop re releasing ever thing so soon

those chi 10s amit comming out in march cause if they were we would have been heard about these and plus we almost in feb and no pics they anit dropping yet

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man all these "confirmed" freleases got me buggin time to start enforcing the general forum rules....... PICS! Or nothin...

word, all these threads in here-no damn pics or info- just rambling (back to Nike Retro)

It's interesting that we don't have no pics of the Chi 10s. Usually pics will be up by now or even months earlier. I'll just fallback and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

It's interesting that we don't have no pics of the Chi 10s. Usually pics will be up by now or even months earlier. I'll just fallback and see what happens.

I remember seeing some pics of a sample pair a few months back but nothing since then.

ifffff the the Xs drop on march ill be the happiest girl in the world. not only are they my fav jays but its a couple days after my bday! (fingers crossed)

DJProto-It's all good homie, just a matter of opinion.

I think most of these won't drop and it's all just hear say.

If Chicago 10's were the only one's to drop I'd still be fine.

Back
Top Bottom