:::2011-2012 Houston Texans Fans Thread:::

I might make my way down to Reliant Stadium if things keep up like this. I can play a lil RB.
laugh.gif

Kareem playing 15 yards off the WRs again.

And yea, all the Texans WRs try that, but Walter and Daniels looked kinda stiff, gotta get it goin!!!  

Schaub *%#@%$% up. I wonder if Owen Daniels is going to be a good fantasy pick this year.

The slideshow was wack, just showin those bungled away games. But of course they would do that to the Texans.

I had my doubts about the scheme change but im seeing thing i've seen around here before, like actual sacks.

Is it just me or have we failed to establish any run at all? Wasn't expecting much with Foster out and Leach gone but still
least the defense is startin to take shape, want Williams back at DE though

Yea, Studdard got GOT on that play, but he pushed the trainers off
roll.gif

My dude Ogbonnaya uh oooooooh Slaton and Tate gotta be lookin over they shoulders now!!

Originally Posted by airpirate545

Is it just me or have we failed to establish any run at all? Wasn't expecting much with Foster out and Leach gone but still
That pick was extra sweet, I really dislike the Tide 
grin.gif
you do have to take into account that the jets philosophy has been one that puts your corners in man and just stacks the box. its tough for anyone to run against them with so many bodies in that tight area

Back
Top Bottom