2011-2012 NBA Media Day PHOTOS

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

38295610150447319453463.jpg

pimp.gif
This lineup is gonna do DAMAGE.

People calling Bosh gay yet his wife looks better than anything these same homophobes have ever even talked to. Cut it out.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't think they mean he's literally gay..Pretty sure they mean he acts extra fruity

Right... he acts fruity.... "gayest and softest"  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't think they mean he's literally gay..Pretty sure they mean he acts extra fruity

Y'all kno what I meant
laugh.gif

Didn't mean gayest.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why does it bother you so much though? Not like Bosh is surfing NT and crying himself to sleep because of anybody's comments

Originally Posted by HankMoody

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why does it bother you so much though? Not like Bosh is surfing NT and crying himself to sleep because of anybody's comments

Because it's wrong.

SMH at all the tattoos Hughes and Q Rich have, idiots. Larry has tear tattoos now....guess he was killing during the offseason

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

SMH at all the tattoos Hughes and Q Rich have, idiots. Larry has tear tattoos now....guess he was killing during the offseason
It's for his brother that died due to a LENGTHY illness.  He's had those teardrops for about 5-6 years now. 

I'm not for face/neck tats, but both of those guys are in a profession where they can get away with it.  It's their choice. 

Back
Top Bottom