2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

How do black friday releases work?
i didnt get the flints last year (not a fan) so someone aware me
laugh.gif

^these will be an easy cop i think.. i waited in line to get bin 7's last year on friday and ending up getting the flint grey's there alot of them to get

^these will be an easy cop i think.. i waited in line to get bin 7's last year on friday and ending up getting the flint grey's there alot of them to get

Originally Posted by trappedintime

It's kinda sad people have to qualify "if you actually wear these." I swear, there are more people cruising online forums who collect shoes to photograph and stunt online than there are that actually go out and wear them these days. I won't complain too much though, it's these same people who overbuy and end up moving DS pairs from 5-10 years back for firesale prices on the B/S forum! That said, do the smart thing, 2x and keep one on ice.
qft

It's kinda sad people have to qualify "if you actually wear these." I swear, there are more people cruising online forums who collect shoes to photograph and stunt online than there are that actually go out and wear them these days. I won't complain too much though, it's these same people who overbuy and end up moving DS pairs from 5-10 years back for firesale prices on the B/S forum! That said, do the smart thing, 2x and keep one on ice.
qft

Originally Posted by Nikolee

i hope this true but the BC3s are pretty hyped + black friday... def not tryna miss out

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Here's my pair from promo-shoes

looks very clean, can't wait ...
pimp.gif

super jelly.. this the same pair thats hitting stores right?
pimp.gif

i might just buy from promo.. not tryna wait miss out then buy after the huge mark up
laugh.gif

how long it take to ship?

Originally Posted by Nikolee

i hope this true but the BC3s are pretty hyped + black friday... def not tryna miss out

Originally Posted by airjordanforever

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Here's my pair from promo-shoes

looks very clean, can't wait ...
pimp.gif

super jelly.. this the same pair thats hitting stores right?
pimp.gif

i might just buy from promo.. not tryna wait miss out then buy after the huge mark up
laugh.gif

how long it take to ship?

Originally Posted by ill steelo

qft

Unfortunately, Ive yet to seee a worth-while firesale in he b/s forum.....Anywho, copped 2x

qft

Unfortunately, Ive yet to seee a worth-while firesale in he b/s forum.....Anywho, copped 2x

Originally Posted by matt2126

heres the crack on my 2011s
That's actually quite minor cracking compared to the cracking on my AJ 8 white/reds, AJ 6 white/navys and AJ9 white/blacks though.

Originally Posted by matt2126

heres the crack on my 2011s
That's actually quite minor cracking compared to the cracking on my AJ 8 white/reds, AJ 6 white/navys and AJ9 white/blacks though.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

qft

Guess it depends on your take, but I've seen and got in on 2001-2005 DS retros for anywhere from $150-$200. That's a deal if you ask me, considering any new release is $160-$200 after tax. Keep an eye out, cause often the really great deals come and go quickly.

qft

Guess it depends on your take, but I've seen and got in on 2001-2005 DS retros for anywhere from $150-$200. That's a deal if you ask me, considering any new release is $160-$200 after tax. Keep an eye out, cause often the really great deals come and go quickly.

qft

Lemme rephrase....I havent seen one in my size (13-14)

qft

Lemme rephrase....I havent seen one in my size (13-14)

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Why would they drop these again? Kind of dumb, but ill definitely cop a pair
You think it's kind of dumb they're dropping them again but you're still copping. 

That's why they're releasing them again.

You think it's kind of dumb they're dropping them again but you're still copping. 

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom