2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

These will be my first pair of J's since selling my collection a couple years back. I'm gonna beat these to death. 

Ummmm... i bet you will.

; )

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

These will be my first pair of J's since selling my collection a couple years back. I'm gonna beat these to death. 

Ummmm... i bet you will.

; )

Can't wait for these to drop. One of my all time favorites along with the IV's.
Any Honolulu NTalkers in here? I just moved to the island from LA and trying to find out how things work out here.
Checked with HOH at Ala Moana, they just weren't too informative about how many they would be receiving.
I really don't want to line up, but since I just moved here, I may have to
ohwell.gif

Can't wait for these to drop. One of my all time favorites along with the IV's.
Any Honolulu NTalkers in here? I just moved to the island from LA and trying to find out how things work out here.
Checked with HOH at Ala Moana, they just weren't too informative about how many they would be receiving.
I really don't want to line up, but since I just moved here, I may have to
ohwell.gif

copped them today, I know this retro increase is in poor timing considering MJs stance in the lockout though

copped them today, I know this retro increase is in poor timing considering MJs stance in the lockout though

man NY heads got it good nters giving out spots left and right..
pimp.gif

smh im in socal idk any spots so far... feel free to pm
laugh.gif

man NY heads got it good nters giving out spots left and right..
pimp.gif

smh im in socal idk any spots so far... feel free to pm
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Saw online that the RD on these got pushed up to Nov.19??
Yeah that's true at least for the UK. Wellgosh is the only place that has confirmed they will be selling them on this date though so far...

Originally Posted by Rene42188

Saw online that the RD on these got pushed up to Nov.19??
Yeah that's true at least for the UK. Wellgosh is the only place that has confirmed they will be selling them on this date though so far...

He must be looking at an EU site, these are dropping this weekend in Europe, but the US date is still the 25th. Which makes sense, since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe and Black Friday is just another normal day out there.

He must be looking at an EU site, these are dropping this weekend in Europe, but the US date is still the 25th. Which makes sense, since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Europe and Black Friday is just another normal day out there.

any info on online sales happening right now?

what websites?

sneaker st it out i needed a size 13
frown.gif

any info on online sales happening right now?

what websites?

sneaker st it out i needed a size 13
frown.gif

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

still havent received shipping confirmation from nbastore order placed on sunday
30t6p3b.gif

I'd call them. You should have that by now. They could just be busy with all of the orders that came through. 

I believe they had 8 pairs of each size. Thats about 120 pairs in total. Maybe thats the hold up with the confirmation. I received at least 5 emails from them in a span of less than 24 hours (2 confirming the order, 2 confirming shipping, and 1 confirming the 15% refund).

Good luck. Hope you get your pairs.

finally got the shipping info *wipes forehead*

Back
Top Bottom