2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Mine didn't come with hang tags and I gOt both pair from footaction did any of u get hang tags like the white cements

Mine didn't come with hang tags and I gOt both pair from footaction did any of u get hang tags like the white cements

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

what happen? what was their reason?

sorry to hear that man.... did you get a reason or just got cancel confirmation?
Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.com
Code:
Code:
Thats what they sent me

For everyone that missed out on Black Friday, just call around to Niketowns. Alot of them are taking phone orders and they have FULL SIZE RUNS! Some one said some pages back that Niketown Dallas has a FULL size run and is taking phone orders. HUNT for them.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

what happen? what was their reason?

sorry to hear that man.... did you get a reason or just got cancel confirmation?
Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.com
Code:
Code:
Thats what they sent me

For everyone that missed out on Black Friday, just call around to Niketowns. Alot of them are taking phone orders and they have FULL SIZE RUNS! Some one said some pages back that Niketown Dallas has a FULL size run and is taking phone orders. HUNT for them.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

This is very interesting. Some people are saying half size down and some are saying true to size. What's going on?! Anyways I know I'm true to size so I'm alright.
Half size down.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

This is very interesting. Some people are saying half size down and some are saying true to size. What's going on?! Anyways I know I'm true to size so I'm alright.
Half size down.

optimusp517 wrote:

uh.... because everyones feet fit differently.

optimusp517 wrote:

uh.... because everyones feet fit differently.

Originally Posted by youngj00

Code:
Code:
Code:
Thats what they sent me

i highly doubt that NOW!!!! and sucks for the people who ordered from NDC and got that reply. i stood inline for about 5 hours totally worth and worth 80 bucks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by youngj00

Code:
Code:
Code:
Thats what they sent me

i highly doubt that NOW!!!! and sucks for the people who ordered from NDC and got that reply. i stood inline for about 5 hours totally worth and worth 80 bucks
wink.gif

ordered a 11.5 and a 12 from the NIKETOWN in the Mall of America in Bloomington MN, they had almost two full size runs. The Dallas Niketown also has a full size run left, Niketown Boston also has a full size run left.

ordered a 11.5 and a 12 from the NIKETOWN in the Mall of America in Bloomington MN, they had almost two full size runs. The Dallas Niketown also has a full size run left, Niketown Boston also has a full size run left.

I already have An older pair of black cements and I just got the white cements. My friend got these ones and I have to say they are very good quality.

I already have An older pair of black cements and I just got the white cements. My friend got these ones and I have to say they are very good quality.

Make sure to check Finish Line.  These did not sell well around me.  I'm sure they will be filling some internet orders when they see what inventory is left.

Make sure to check Finish Line.  These did not sell well around me.  I'm sure they will be filling some internet orders when they see what inventory is left.

finishline is pretty notorious for doing that....ill be checking them first thing in the A.M as well as the other main sites seeing if they got any sizes put back up....thats how i was able to cop the playoffs when i initially missed out at release.

finishline is pretty notorious for doing that....ill be checking them first thing in the A.M as well as the other main sites seeing if they got any sizes put back up....thats how i was able to cop the playoffs when i initially missed out at release.

you know alot of people say finishline is notorious for canceling orders, but my experience is ndc does it more on big releases.

you know alot of people say finishline is notorious for canceling orders, but my experience is ndc does it more on big releases.

Obviously, this is just a formulated opinion by one observer... and one shoe fanatic.

I can fathom the idea of buying shoes to resell; but imo, resellers have zero integrity for sneaker enthusiasm
and just create a mystic demand that only hurts those who just want a little piece of the pie.

Cuz if you truly did care, you'd want people who were ardent/casual collectors to get in on the
shoe train (we all deserve a ride on it).

Of course, that's wishful thinking and only applies to a society within the confines of Planet Perfect World.

Personally, i've never purchased multiple pairs for the sake of reselling and making a profit off of less
privileged people (who were either out of town with family, didn't have money saved yet, other financial
priorities, etc.).

The three P's i've applied to my creed of shoe commandment: Peace, Prospertity and Pairs (for everybody).

Resellers are essentially the scrooges of our day.

I couldn't look at the mirror in the morning knowing that i'm selfishing harnessing all these pairs just to make
a few bucks and take advantage of the situation.

Hope you enjoy your occupation.

Obviously, this is just a formulated opinion by one observer... and one shoe fanatic.

I can fathom the idea of buying shoes to resell; but imo, resellers have zero integrity for sneaker enthusiasm
and just create a mystic demand that only hurts those who just want a little piece of the pie.

Cuz if you truly did care, you'd want people who were ardent/casual collectors to get in on the
shoe train (we all deserve a ride on it).

Of course, that's wishful thinking and only applies to a society within the confines of Planet Perfect World.

Personally, i've never purchased multiple pairs for the sake of reselling and making a profit off of less
privileged people (who were either out of town with family, didn't have money saved yet, other financial
priorities, etc.).

The three P's i've applied to my creed of shoe commandment: Peace, Prospertity and Pairs (for everybody).

Resellers are essentially the scrooges of our day.

I couldn't look at the mirror in the morning knowing that i'm selfishing harnessing all these pairs just to make
a few bucks and take advantage of the situation.

Hope you enjoy your occupation.

Back
Top Bottom