2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Ive worn mine over 50 times and they still look great with a little TLC. I keep a pair in the rotation full time.......one of my faves

Ive worn mine over 50 times and they still look great with a little TLC. I keep a pair in the rotation full time.......one of my faves

^^^ Im the same way but mine are the CDP III and they are holding up beautifully still.. NO CRAACKING and barely creased. Just have to keep em up with that TLC on the regular.

^^^ Im the same way but mine are the CDP III and they are holding up beautifully still.. NO CRAACKING and barely creased. Just have to keep em up with that TLC on the regular.

I must be ******ed sleeping on these.
30t6p3b.gif

They look great on feet and are super comfy but today I rocked them for the second time and encountered cracking on the back of the right shoe
frown.gif
. And I take great care of all my shoes smh

They look great on feet and are super comfy but today I rocked them for the second time and encountered cracking on the back of the right shoe
frown.gif
. And I take great care of all my shoes smh

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by reener

I must be ******ed sleeping on these.
30t6p3b.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

me too man. me too
I don't know that feel bro.
But hopefully you guys can find a pair for a decent price. They're great, I think everyone should have at least one pair to enjoy. 

Back
Top Bottom