2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yeah, those aren't the CDP's, seem similar to the true blues and cements that have been releasing.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i'm sure they will be crafted with the finest of pleathers.
Corrected!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i hope this wont be too hard 2 cop..
i wont b able 2 go out on midnite after thanksgivin for these, and i doubt there will b any of these left in the morning at my footlocker thats in a hugee mall
i relly hope i can scoop them up online

i hope this wont be too hard 2 cop..
i wont b able 2 go out on midnite after thanksgivin for these, and i doubt there will b any of these left in the morning at my footlocker thats in a hugee mall
i relly hope i can scoop them up online

Let's see....I'd take a little lesser quality in leather and no paint chipping (don't know until we get some reviews) over better leather and cracked %+@ paint. Glad I didn't pay 310.00 for a bunk III and an ugly XX that will never see the light of day.

Let's see....I'd take a little lesser quality in leather and no paint chipping (don't know until we get some reviews) over better leather and cracked %+@ paint. Glad I didn't pay 310.00 for a bunk III and an ugly XX that will never see the light of day.

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

QFT

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

QFT

Back
Top Bottom