Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by All Ready

cdp 3's were garbage anyway

QFMFT.

CDP 3'S ARE WHAT'S HOT NOW?
laugh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

NEXT I'LL HEAR THAT CDP 11'S WERE A GREAT SHOE....

THIS. Dudes really trying to defend them joints now? And saying the '09 TB's>>>>'11 TB's? Ha! I'm impatiently waiting for these to drop so I xan buy a couple.

Last 2 pics are CDP 3's....The MS pics look more like the black version of the 11 white cement 3's... Shiny and more tumbled leather... My 2 CDP I sold were the same as these last 2 pics.... If these are pics of the 11's ima pass... Look like leftovers

Last 2 pics are CDP 3's....The MS pics look more like the black version of the 11 white cement 3's... Shiny and more tumbled leather... My 2 CDP I sold were the same as these last 2 pics.... If these are pics of the 11's ima pass... Look like leftovers

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.
No one wanted to pay $310 for the 20s too.  The hype is on these because they're coming out individually. 

That's kinda jackassed backwards considerin certain peons are payin 240 + for em nowWhen they could've got em for 160ish as a split CDP pack, hell u couldve sold da XX'sFor peanuts & still overall pay less den da current retro price.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont understand, didn't most of ya get these with da CDP? i puzzles me SO many of ya are hyped over these when they dropped a couple years ago...and they were

widely available as split packages for a while too....
I'm saying
laugh.gif
and depending on area they were available for Fl/Champs EA 50% sale too. I got three or four packs that way and just sold the 20's, also I have a pair that I wear pretty much every other day causually and have had no problems with them cracking.
No one wanted to pay $310 for the 20s too.  The hype is on these because they're coming out individually. 

That's kinda jackassed backwards considerin certain peons are payin 240 + for em nowWhen they could've got em for 160ish as a split CDP pack, hell u couldve sold da XX'sFor peanuts & still overall pay less den da current retro price.

i did what ninja hood stated. copped for cheap on shoetrends then flipped thoses all black XXs with the OG XXs and called it the 20/20 package

i did what ninja hood stated. copped for cheap on shoetrends then flipped thoses all black XXs with the OG XXs and called it the 20/20 package

One of my favorite Jordans of all time will be copping multiple pairs of these come release day. Some sites already have them in stock and are taking orders on them

One of my favorite Jordans of all time will be copping multiple pairs of these come release day. Some sites already have them in stock and are taking orders on them

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Where at? Haven't seen anything yet. If its oversea's ill pass on them for now.

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Where at? Haven't seen anything yet. If its oversea's ill pass on them for now.

Still gonna wait to see in person before I commit. Just not feelin' that shiny black pleather look.

Still gonna wait to see in person before I commit. Just not feelin' that shiny black pleather look.

Back
Top Bottom