2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Man some photos look great, some look UGLY

For when they did look good, they looked perfect. A lil too glossy on the paint though, but other than that everything looked good

Man some photos look great, some look UGLY

For when they did look good, they looked perfect. A lil too glossy on the paint though, but other than that everything looked good

I got a guy selling these for $200, would you guys do this deal? Or just wait it out and try and pick them up on release?

I got a guy selling these for $200, would you guys do this deal? Or just wait it out and try and pick them up on release?

Maybe I'm just lost, which is a strong possibility, but what's the difference between these and the CDP's?

Maybe I'm just lost, which is a strong possibility, but what's the difference between these and the CDP's?

Originally Posted by DRose22

$200 ain't bad at all! I jumped on my deal for $210 shipped from Air Randy. The extra $10 was double boxed.

Anyways all depends. Retail is what $150? You got tax and depends where you are like I'm it's 10% which puts me about $164 OTD. I wouldn't mind paying extra $35 to get them early and save the hassle.

I might get a 2nd pair still, but I'll probably just stick with these cause I have my 01 pair already and rather spend the dough on the Concords instead.

Originally Posted by DRose22

$200 ain't bad at all! I jumped on my deal for $210 shipped from Air Randy. The extra $10 was double boxed.

Anyways all depends. Retail is what $150? You got tax and depends where you are like I'm it's 10% which puts me about $164 OTD. I wouldn't mind paying extra $35 to get them early and save the hassle.

I might get a 2nd pair still, but I'll probably just stick with these cause I have my 01 pair already and rather spend the dough on the Concords instead.

I'll wait a few more weeks to see what others early pairs are looking like and then I'll cop. Worth it imo.

I'll wait a few more weeks to see what others early pairs are looking like and then I'll cop. Worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom