2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

yet you still hate on what another man said 
laugh.gif

what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

facts. maybe you dont comprehend what i'm saying.

funny you seem to know exactly what I'm going to do with MY money.
fyi a fact is something that is sure and true. At this point it's not true or sure.

maybe you don't comprehend what I'm saying.

guaranteed purchase by you. You won't be making a STATEMENT and boycotting a classic for a measily $10. If you don't cop, it wouldnt be because of the $10 increase. Get real. Nobody is buying that.

laugh.gif

what am i hating on kid? just stating the facts. he'll cop even though he's unhappy with the increase.

fyi a fact is something that is sure and true. At this point it's not true or sure.

guaranteed purchase by you. You won't be making a STATEMENT and boycotting a classic for a measily $10. If you don't cop, it wouldnt be because of the $10 increase. Get real. Nobody is buying that.

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok I'm kind of lost.

I live in Seattle and the package Air Randy sent over clears customs in NY? I thought West Coast usually clears through CA?

Am I wrong or has things changed. Could someone fill me on on this that's ordered from him?
That is weird.   Unless he gave you the wrong tracking number.
not really...same thing happened to something i bought shipped from HK to arizona, cleared thru NY, so dont let uninformed people scare you

Originally Posted by edmtl

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok I'm kind of lost.

I live in Seattle and the package Air Randy sent over clears customs in NY? I thought West Coast usually clears through CA?

Am I wrong or has things changed. Could someone fill me on on this that's ordered from him?
That is weird.   Unless he gave you the wrong tracking number.
not really...same thing happened to something i bought shipped from HK to arizona, cleared thru NY, so dont let uninformed people scare you

I know it's not a statement at all. I dont like you, I wont give you my money.
If I dont like how these come out, I wont give JB my money. simple as that.

and btw, it's not a 10 dollar price hike, they retailed for much less in years passed, and the quality was better.

I know it's not a statement at all. I dont like you, I wont give you my money.
If I dont like how these come out, I wont give JB my money. simple as that.

and btw, it's not a 10 dollar price hike, they retailed for much less in years passed, and the quality was better.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if yall keep buying....this won't be the last increase

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif
$25 goes to $30 in time...to $35, to $40...it never stops.  i'm with JF...$160 isn't worth it to me either.  quality sucks...fake shiny leather...no thank you.  i wanted these shoes but until quality gets better, like the banned 1's, i'm not buying this garbage.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if yall keep buying....this won't be the last increase

i don't think $160+tax+gas is worth this product...it may be for some...if these went for $135, i probably would

it's a damn shame that have to pass on my favorite shoe of all time due to these cheap tactics

$25 is gonna make your break your "favorite shoe of all time" 
grin.gif
$25 goes to $30 in time...to $35, to $40...it never stops.  i'm with JF...$160 isn't worth it to me either.  quality sucks...fake shiny leather...no thank you.  i wanted these shoes but until quality gets better, like the banned 1's, i'm not buying this garbage.

laugh.gif

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

Jordan Retro are highly in demand in forever will be. the best selling kicks of all time. When old school Jordan collectors/buyers retire, the next young'n will come in and start his collection. Like gasoline, its in demand and will never see a surplus. Which = price increase without lost in customers. Its a great business. Concord XIs coming out this year could be priced at 200 retail and will still sell out the first day. 

laugh.gif

Kid? Im grown and it would be a fact if the man said that he was going to cop even though there was an increase. And even if he does still cop he also can be pissed about the price going up. You'd be mad if the price of gas jumped a whole dollar but even if it did "yet you still buy" 
laugh.gif

Jordan Retro are highly in demand in forever will be. the best selling kicks of all time. When old school Jordan collectors/buyers retire, the next young'n will come in and start his collection. Like gasoline, its in demand and will never see a surplus. Which = price increase without lost in customers. Its a great business. Concord XIs coming out this year could be priced at 200 retail and will still sell out the first day. 

how do places like Air Randy and RMK have their stock in now? Have they dropped in Asia already? Or is this more like Marquee Sole?

Back
Top Bottom