Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

Need to get rid of my CDP 3s. Worst quality 3s I've ever owned.

QFT.

MINE ARE LONG GONE. SUCH BAD QUALITY. AFTER SELLING THEM I REALLY FELT LIKE I DID THE DUDE WHO RECEIVED THEM A DISSERVICE.

rareair45 wrote:
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

people really want the CDP III's now???
laugh.gif
TELL ME ABOUT IT.
eyes.gif

ON THE OTHER HAND. NOVEMBER WILL BE
pimp.gif
. BLACK CEMENT 3'S, LEBRON 9 CANNONS, AND MODERN WARFARE 3 DROPPING.

QFT.

MINE ARE LONG GONE. SUCH BAD QUALITY. AFTER SELLING THEM I REALLY FELT LIKE I DID THE DUDE WHO RECEIVED THEM A DISSERVICE.

love these, BIG SHOUT OUT to Cris at Jordan brand, there's still hope over there 
wink.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the leather on these are so much on point, soles are are go
smile.gif
 ! btw only 3 pairs are mine the rest are for family members
[/font]

love these, BIG SHOUT OUT to Cris at Jordan brand, there's still hope over there 
wink.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the leather on these are so much on point, soles are are go
smile.gif
 ! btw only 3 pairs are mine the rest are for family members
[/font]

i thought it was against the rules to post stockroom pics. dope nonetheless.

i'm still on the fence about these bc i dont want to take time to line up for a pair.

and i'm in the minority bc im ok w my cdp pair.

only if i could find a crispy pair w nike air

i thought it was against the rules to post stockroom pics. dope nonetheless.

i'm still on the fence about these bc i dont want to take time to line up for a pair.

and i'm in the minority bc im ok w my cdp pair.

only if i could find a crispy pair w nike air

Not sure why dudes keep bashing the CDP's and praise these

The shiny black on the midsole and shiny leathers a turn off, and going by the cements and true blues others have, they STILL crack.

Both pair are far from Nike Air's, and have their faults

The shiny black on the midsole and shiny leathers a turn off, and going by the cements and true blues others have, they STILL crack.

my CDP 3's are fine but will prob still score a pair of these and keep them on ice like my TB 3's and wait for the CDP 3's to die.

my CDP 3's are fine but will prob still score a pair of these and keep them on ice like my TB 3's and wait for the CDP 3's to die.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The shiny leather isn't a turn off to me, but I think it's being overstated. I just copped a pair of 2011's from a NTer for $165, so I'm pumped to at least have a pair already and will probably get 1 or 2 more pairs. I don't know what "far from Nike Air's" means. All 3's, going back to the OGs are prone to cracking. It's a design that works well for a guy who wears them once on the court and gives them away, but midsole foam + paint given the design structure just doesn't hold up over extended wears.
People should just buy extra paint if they care so much. Repaint them or touch them up when they start to crack. But the 2011's have been on my feet plenty of time and neither the WCs or TBs have cracked yet.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The shiny leather isn't a turn off to me, but I think it's being overstated. I just copped a pair of 2011's from a NTer for $165, so I'm pumped to at least have a pair already and will probably get 1 or 2 more pairs. I don't know what "far from Nike Air's" means. All 3's, going back to the OGs are prone to cracking. It's a design that works well for a guy who wears them once on the court and gives them away, but midsole foam + paint given the design structure just doesn't hold up over extended wears.
People should just buy extra paint if they care so much. Repaint them or touch them up when they start to crack. But the 2011's have been on my feet plenty of time and neither the WCs or TBs have cracked yet.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by rareair45

really, i think the 07 fire reds are worse
ha ha
+1. Fire Reds were definitely worse. 
I honestly haven't really had serious issues with my CDPs. Had some cracking here and there, but aside from that I like the thicker tongue and non-shiny leather (pleather?) upper on them better than the 2011 IIIs. The toebox on my CDPs haven't really creased either unlike the 2011s, and the overall shape has held up pretty well. My major gripe with the 2011 pairs is that they lose their shape pretty easily after a few wears, though aside from that, I think they've done a decent job on them. But hey, just my opinion, will still probably pick up a pair of 2011s just to stock cuz BC IIIs are my all time favorites.

Back
Top Bottom