2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

With all this heat Jordan is dropping next year. I think we should all start realizing that 2012 is coming and all these billionaires will be in a arc or bunker. While we burn on the surface. Open your eyes ppl. It just can't be a coincidence. If they end up dropping the cement IV's, I'm going to throw myself off the highest peak..... peace!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my cdp's are cracking like if i had em stashed for 20 yrs.........it was only after 3 wears
indifferent.gif

i'll wait to see about the quality on these, if they indeed drop

my cdp's are cracking like if i had em stashed for 20 yrs.........it was only after 3 wears
indifferent.gif

i'll wait to see about the quality on these, if they indeed drop

already have the cdp so wont be copping, kind of annoying they are releasing this classic so soon. Usually you have to wait 7-9 years for another round of the same retro, I don't know whats up with this.

already have the cdp so wont be copping, kind of annoying they are releasing this classic so soon. Usually you have to wait 7-9 years for another round of the same retro, I don't know whats up with this.

After the CDP quality, I'm done with the III's. This is a good example of how nice the OG's were compared to CDP.

After the CDP quality, I'm done with the III's. This is a good example of how nice the OG's were compared to CDP.

So 2011 will be the year of the IIIs? It was XIIs last year.

Anyway, favorite of the early Js. Didn't care much for the CDPs as many have already expressed. These should be done right.

So 2011 will be the year of the IIIs? It was XIIs last year.

Anyway, favorite of the early Js. Didn't care much for the CDPs as many have already expressed. These should be done right.

even tho i know it won't happen i'd like to see nike air on them this time around but we all know it won't happen

even tho i know it won't happen i'd like to see nike air on them this time around but we all know it won't happen

Back
Top Bottom