2011 J11 concords legit check pls...

They look legit to me. 

- yellowing around pods looks correct

- jumpman is in the right position

- the peak on the sole on the back looks good

- patent leather looks to be the right height

Not sure about the production date, I sold mine a while back.

production dates vary. i have authentic pairs that have 1 month production periods. those are usually from europe retailers. definitely have to go by the details on the shoes

I don't know fella's these look fake to me, the jump man, the ball is touching the 23, and the 23 looks stretch, the soles doesn't have the look of the yellowing like it should

Ball touching 23 cuz its worn, of course the stretched 23. The sole yellowing like this cuz nike changed the colorway of the sole on the 11 retro 2011 "concord". It will start yellowing from the junction of transparent sole and the blue area.

The quality varies and the ankle varies.

This is my pair.

I think Jordan may touch his 23 after being worn by me.
roll.gif

Am not joking, the best way to check 11s is to look at the back of the insole and the midsole. I think we may need a shot on the box, to see the stamp on it. Timmy already left a comment on this.

Peace.

How would a stitch jump man move to the 23? Sure I can see a used pair might crease or fold by where the ball almost touches the 23, only the person with the shoes can look and tell us where the ball is really located

That's just a factory flaw fellas..Not a tell for Fake vs real. I've seen many legit pair with the jumpman all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom