2011 Jordan 3 Black Cement

Hi y'all! I would like to seek help in doing a Legit check on this BC3's. Looks good to me however, I still wanna hear from the experts. Thanks in ad*****

1000% legit  2011' black cement 3's fam

- Correct black tumbled & black/cement grey smoothed leather uppers, with cement grey/black contrast stitching along the entire uppers (should be)

- Correct slight indented perforations on the ankle liners, middle eyelids & smoothed cement grey leathers leading up to the tongues (should be)

- Correct SMOOTHED cement grey tongues, with varsity red stitched jumpmans, piping overlapping both tongues & lining behind

- Correct black/white polyurethane midsoles, white air units with 2 white air bubble pillars (should be)

- Correct hits of elephant print on the heels & forefoots, which have DOUBLE cement grey contrast stitching along the ep's (should always be for black cements)

- Correct rubber forefoots with white single contrast stitching across (my pair has 18 stitches, most due might vary though)

- Correct cement grey & black eyelids, & double cement grey contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle eyelids (should be)

- Correct cement grey ankle liners, sock liners & insoles with varsity red jumpmans

- Correct points/ridge on the ankle/sock liners on the heels of the shoes (should always come to a slight point/ridge) & correct placement of the size tags just behind the tongues

- Correct box, style code & color blocking on the rubber outsoles

- Correct black plastic heel tabs, with 5 ridges, engraved white jumpans & double black contrast stitching along the heel tabs (should be)

- Correct double black contrast stitching wrapping around the mid panels & upper toe box just beneath the varsity red eyelids which warp around (should be)

100% legit BC3's. Get those soles repainted and they're good to go to rock out on the streets again.

Legit. The tongue isn't choppy and jumpman is neatly centered, eprint look correct, the leather is nicely textured and correct material, eyelets are visible and consistent. The paint just needs to get repainted and you'll be good to go. Great pickup

Back
Top Bottom