2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Yea, KLJ has been telling us about Ahmad since his rookie year lol. Much respect...

All we really need to focus on these days are Special Teams and Eli's high passes/early game jitters from our receivers.

Nicks def has been
pimp.gif
this year .

wheres the og thread? i wanted to recheck my prediction before the season started. was called all kinds of homers for predicting 11 wins. looks realistic now.

wheres the og thread? i wanted to recheck my prediction before the season started. was called all kinds of homers for predicting 11 wins. looks realistic now.

Eli needs to settle down, Bradshaw needs to stop fumbling and lets hope Mathias is or only injury.

We signed someone blackmon from greenbay as our returner.

Eli needs to settle down, Bradshaw needs to stop fumbling and lets hope Mathias is or only injury.

We signed someone blackmon from greenbay as our returner.

if we stop turning the ball over no one can stop us. i think we already hit our low point vs titans so from here on out sky's the limit

if we stop turning the ball over no one can stop us. i think we already hit our low point vs titans so from here on out sky's the limit

I knew my guy would open eyes early, but to go from almost undrafted to leading the league in rushing three years in? Crazy.

I knew my guy would open eyes early, but to go from almost undrafted to leading the league in rushing three years in? Crazy.

Kiwanuka injury hurts us, but hopefully the D stays focused and plays like they have been playing....Eli needs to bring the ball down a little bit on hie throws...I know most of those should be catches, but if it keeps happening then maybe he is the one who has to adjust his throws for the WR's

Kiwanuka injury hurts us, but hopefully the D stays focused and plays like they have been playing....Eli needs to bring the ball down a little bit on hie throws...I know most of those should be catches, but if it keeps happening then maybe he is the one who has to adjust his throws for the WR's

I'm excited for Sunday's game at Seattle....It's always tough to play there and I still remember the game a few years ago where we had about 743 false start penalties....If the Giants play a good game and get the W on Sunday, then I will start being more confident that we have a legit shot at having a successful season

I'm excited for Sunday's game at Seattle....It's always tough to play there and I still remember the game a few years ago where we had about 743 false start penalties....If the Giants play a good game and get the W on Sunday, then I will start being more confident that we have a legit shot at having a successful season

Seahawks are not terrible, 4-3 record...could easily be a let down after a bye week.

If Eli can stay composed out the gate, I like our chances.

Seahawks are not terrible, 4-3 record...could easily be a let down after a bye week.

If Eli can stay composed out the gate, I like our chances.

Matt Hasslebeck isnt even starting. Their O-Line is a mess. Their wins are against subpar teams. I'm feeling pretty good,

Matt Hasslebeck isnt even starting. Their O-Line is a mess. Their wins are against subpar teams. I'm feeling pretty good,

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

didnt know this... makes me even more confident we can go 6-2...
and then another game against the cowgirls...

no reason why we cant go 7-2 after that game....

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 G-MEN!

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

didnt know this... makes me even more confident we can go 6-2...
and then another game against the cowgirls...

no reason why we cant go 7-2 after that game....

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 G-MEN!

Back
Top Bottom