2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Anyone else yell "*+!% OFF ME SON!" watchin' live?
roll.gif

BRADSHAW_STIFFARM.gif

- Ahmad's stiff arm had me hype
- Gilbride gets props for having some great plays to counter the blitz from the Eagles, finally some sense.
- Arizona next week, it's gonna be 100 degrees at game time, lets kill em, hopefully Osi is back

- Ahmad's stiff arm had me hype
- Gilbride gets props for having some great plays to counter the blitz from the Eagles, finally some sense.
- Arizona next week, it's gonna be 100 degrees at game time, lets kill em, hopefully Osi is back

We have to be at least have a 4-2 after the next few games, schedule is brutal afterwards.
Here is the speed I was talking about, J Williams (LB) cutting off McCoy, nice to see.

We have to be at least have a 4-2 after the next few games, schedule is brutal afterwards.
Here is the speed I was talking about, J Williams (LB) cutting off McCoy, nice to see.

Kiwanuka is really an important piece in my opinion. If he can become a solid LB, that's huge for our D. Gotta hope his neck holds up, tough injury to come back from.

Kiwanuka is really an important piece in my opinion. If he can become a solid LB, that's huge for our D. Gotta hope his neck holds up, tough injury to come back from.

That Cruz catch had me pumped 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Real nice game this week...Our goal line Defense is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That Cruz catch had me pumped 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Real nice game this week...Our goal line Defense is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kiwa doesn't have the quick instincts to be a regular LB especially if he's stuck out in coverage, but on a blitz to stop the run he is LETHAL.

Kiwa doesn't have the quick instincts to be a regular LB especially if he's stuck out in coverage, but on a blitz to stop the run he is LETHAL.

We gotta beat Arizona, no excuses, we are better.

Vegas has it as a pick em game, which is odd I figure we'd be favorites by 3 at least...oh well I already put in a bet on the Giants.

We gotta beat Arizona, no excuses, we are better.

Vegas has it as a pick em game, which is odd I figure we'd be favorites by 3 at least...oh well I already put in a bet on the Giants.

Where do you place your bets?

Its still a road game, G-Men would have to take them out of the game early.

Where do you place your bets?

Its still a road game, G-Men would have to take them out of the game early.

Should be able to win, Cardinals have A LOT of problems. Osi's back so that's good news, Tuck playing too. Aggressive and smart early, rush Kolb and hit him hard. Eli stay comfortable and relaxed. Hopefully we can get Manningham and Cruz going early

Should be able to win, Cardinals have A LOT of problems. Osi's back so that's good news, Tuck playing too. Aggressive and smart early, rush Kolb and hit him hard. Eli stay comfortable and relaxed. Hopefully we can get Manningham and Cruz going early

Back
Top Bottom