2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Is anyone buying the G-Men crewneck? Anyone know about who is making them or how they run, I don't want to pay $50 for a crewneck that isn't going to fit.

I just copped XXL.  Will let you know how it goes!

Ordered the Championship hat and a nice gray colored tee on nflshop.com...can't wait to get them
pimp.gif

Ordered the Championship hat and a nice gray colored tee on nflshop.com...can't wait to get them
pimp.gif

I went OD at Modell's tonight...got the hat and 3 shirts.

And I already bought the package from NFLShop with the DVD, Hat, Towel, and Shirt.

Also copped the Sports Illustrated deal with the ball, subscription, Blu Ray, and commemorative hardcover book.

Only thing left to buy will be the full playoffs on Blu Ray which will be 
pimp.gif

I went OD at Modell's tonight...got the hat and 3 shirts.

And I already bought the package from NFLShop with the DVD, Hat, Towel, and Shirt.

Also copped the Sports Illustrated deal with the ball, subscription, Blu Ray, and commemorative hardcover book.

Only thing left to buy will be the full playoffs on Blu Ray which will be 
pimp.gif

damn, Ballard injured and tore his ACL during the superbowl, and he Still tried to run on the sidelines before his legs gave out. he has heart

damn, Ballard injured and tore his ACL during the superbowl, and he Still tried to run on the sidelines before his legs gave out. he has heart

Nice pics bro. So mad I missed out.. Parade was mad fun in 07'
pimp.gif
to Greg Jones

Just copped a L in those crewnecks last night.. Hoping that it fits 

Nice pics bro. So mad I missed out.. Parade was mad fun in 07'
pimp.gif
to Greg Jones

Just copped a L in those crewnecks last night.. Hoping that it fits 

I ordered a small only because I want a crew neck that's fitted

I met JPP today at Macy's on 34th street, talked for a good 35 seconds but he was real cool and down to earth, snapped a pic and kept it movin'.

TT looks to be in the works for a contract, it'd be nice to keep Ross around as backup but there will be some team who will give him a 3-4 yr deal somewhere since he was involved in both Superbowl runs...doubt he would take an incentive deal or 1-2 yr....

Terrell Thomas has been in talks with Giants
February, 8, 2012
FEB 8
6:31
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Ohm Youngmisuk
Terrell Thomas says he is three weeks ahead of schedule with his rehab from a torn ACL injury suffered in the preseason and he is optimistic that he will return to the Giants.

The free agent wants to return to the Giants. He was the team's most productive cornerback in 2010.

“I want to come back, my man," Thomas said about returning on SiriusXM NFL radio. "I’ve been in talks with the organization and we’re pretty much on the same page. Obviously, we’ve got to get the job done but I definitely want to come back to the Giants. The fan base is great. First class organization. Why wouldn’t I want to come back to the 2012 Super Bowl champs? I would be a fool to leave right about now.

I ordered a small only because I want a crew neck that's fitted

I met JPP today at Macy's on 34th street, talked for a good 35 seconds but he was real cool and down to earth, snapped a pic and kept it movin'.

TT looks to be in the works for a contract, it'd be nice to keep Ross around as backup but there will be some team who will give him a 3-4 yr deal somewhere since he was involved in both Superbowl runs...doubt he would take an incentive deal or 1-2 yr....

Terrell Thomas has been in talks with Giants
February, 8, 2012
FEB 8
6:31
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Ohm Youngmisuk
Terrell Thomas says he is three weeks ahead of schedule with his rehab from a torn ACL injury suffered in the preseason and he is optimistic that he will return to the Giants.

The free agent wants to return to the Giants. He was the team's most productive cornerback in 2010.

“I want to come back, my man," Thomas said about returning on SiriusXM NFL radio. "I’ve been in talks with the organization and we’re pretty much on the same page. Obviously, we’ve got to get the job done but I definitely want to come back to the Giants. The fan base is great. First class organization. Why wouldn’t I want to come back to the 2012 Super Bowl champs? I would be a fool to leave right about now.

want the crewneck...but need sizing info before i commit. thinking i should get a S in case it fits mad big but don't want it to be kiddie sized, so...
nothing like being hyped to get something, opening the box and it doesn't fit.

and i *still* need that victor cruz salsa steps tee.

want the crewneck...but need sizing info before i commit. thinking i should get a S in case it fits mad big but don't want it to be kiddie sized, so...
nothing like being hyped to get something, opening the box and it doesn't fit.

and i *still* need that victor cruz salsa steps tee.

Looking at the sizing chart, I will def need a sz M.....how the hell do I even go about contacting to swap sizes before it ships
sick.gif

Looking at the sizing chart, I will def need a sz M.....how the hell do I even go about contacting to swap sizes before it ships
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom