2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

hoping the ysl frozen and chanel allure sport eau extreme are out this weekend. haven't bought any new juice in almost two months. 

hoping the ysl frozen and chanel allure sport eau extreme are out this weekend. haven't bought any new juice in almost two months. 

Originally Posted by georgehimself

So Perfumania is legit? I always see it at the outlet but it looks like a bootleg store.

As far as the site goes, it's legit.  I've only ordered from there once, but my cologne came in its original packaging and they shipped it in a box with those air bags and provided tracking...

Originally Posted by georgehimself

So Perfumania is legit? I always see it at the outlet but it looks like a bootleg store.

As far as the site goes, it's legit.  I've only ordered from there once, but my cologne came in its original packaging and they shipped it in a box with those air bags and provided tracking...

No 'mo but all my colognes come with a specific routine of stick deodorant and deodorant spray.

I've found some good combinations to enhance the smells.

For example, Green Dove stick deodorant with Unforgivable cologne (in the summer so you're wearing a sleeveless shirt) will have you doing double takes on yourself. Have you smelling like a cucumber with a beard.

I also have a feminine deodorant spray I put on top of certain smells. This really reels the ladies in.

Another trick I use, which I believe I picked up from an NTer a couple years ago, is to have a different scent on the inside of your body so your lady subconsciously creates a connection between that scent and you taking your clothes off
pimp.gif

No 'mo but all my colognes come with a specific routine of stick deodorant and deodorant spray.

For example, Green Dove stick deodorant with Unforgivable cologne (in the summer so you're wearing a sleeveless shirt) will have you doing double takes on yourself. Have you smelling like a cucumber with a beard.

I also have a feminine deodorant spray I put on top of certain smells. This really reels the ladies in.

Another trick I use, which I believe I picked up from an NTer a couple years ago, is to have a different scent on the inside of your body so your lady subconsciously creates a connection between that scent and you taking your clothes off
pimp.gif

To those of you that own YSL L'homme and la nuit which one do you like better?
I've used L'homme since it dropped and women literally adore it. Thinking about picking up
a few new fragrances today, maybe Chanel bleu and something else

To those of you that own YSL L'homme and la nuit which one do you like better?
I've used L'homme since it dropped and women literally adore it. Thinking about picking up
a few new fragrances today, maybe Chanel bleu and something else

Originally Posted by dyyhard

chanel_alluresportextreme1.jpg

just came out. heard its a combination of allure homme sport and allure homme.
ok. just copped the 3.4 today  at Macys. it's out. if you are looking for something new go.

ok. just copped the 3.4 today  at Macys. it's out. if you are looking for something new go.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

99d2664678d857be4127973b4e8a4421bcd9bbb8_r.jpg
Green irish tweed=cool water 

I can't see how people say this, i don't smell the similarities at all.  I need a good deal on a bottle of green irish tweed, i damn near get raped everytime i wear it.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

99d2664678d857be4127973b4e8a4421bcd9bbb8_r.jpg
Green irish tweed=cool water 

I can't see how people say this, i don't smell the similarities at all.  I need a good deal on a bottle of green irish tweed, i damn near get raped everytime i wear it.

i've been rocking anchor blue azul for a minute now, almost out sad to say......and the store shut down. so i need a new daily, any recommendations? for those that dont know azul is a light sweet scent with a hint of musk, think ralph lauren blue mixed with a bit of burberry london for men.

i've been rocking anchor blue azul for a minute now, almost out sad to say......and the store shut down. so i need a new daily, any recommendations? for those that dont know azul is a light sweet scent with a hint of musk, think ralph lauren blue mixed with a bit of burberry london for men.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh.. It's alright.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing is #$%#+%% with JP Gaultier or Arpege [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh.. It's alright.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing is #$%#+%% with JP Gaultier or Arpege [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WHPH10

pimp.gif
inside of our body? or inside of our clothes? i haz confused

Back
Top Bottom