2011 white cement 3 LC

You're good. 100% legit '11 Retro WC3's. Sellers with good communication and cooperation are the best to do business with. Personally when I deal with sellers that are rude or refuse to send pics, even if I know the shoes are legit and/or is a good a deal, I prefer not to deal with those types of people.

I have two retail pairs. One is white stitching the other is like a dark orange. Can't go by the stitching on the insole to determine is they are legit...fake ones have the Orange or red stitching but so do the real ones. Biggest tell is how deep the perforations are on the tounge and heel area.

Kinda regret selling my third pair. But I really didn't need three pairs realistically. They would just turn piss yellow by the time I have used up ny first two.

Can u stop wasting every 1's time, enough with the lying

I caught him lying about him having 3 pairs of retro 6 inferred. U can check out the retro 6 thread and see what I posted recently.

Again he's doing the same with these, stating he owns 2-3 pair as I quoted above, and now looking to buy another pair

I caught him lying about him having 3 pairs of retro 6 inferred. U can check out the retro 6 thread and see what I posted recently.

Again he's doing the same with these, stating he owns 2-3 pair as I quoted above, and now looking to buy another pair

I see.

Thanks for the LC guys.

As for my stalker, seriously get a life lmfao. What's next you going to investigate what type of boxers I wear? How's this, go back to all my posts and guesstimate how many shoes I might have lied about having since I started collecting back in 2000. I'll PayPal you $10 if you can do it.

Thanks for the LC guys.

As for my stalker, seriously get a life lmfao. What's next you going to investigate what type of boxers I wear? How's this, go back to all my posts and guesstimate how many shoes I might have lied about having since I started collecting back in 2000. I'll PayPal you $10 if you can do it.
Guesstimate tho... An estimate is just as such...
just saying

You're good. 100% legit '11 Retro WC3's. Sellers with good communication and cooperation are the best to do business with. Personally when I deal with sellers that are rude or refuse to send pics, even if I know the shoes are legit and/or is a good a deal, I prefer not to deal with those types of people.
Ill rep that..Using this simple logic and a small amount of patience would save a lot of these knuckleheads a bunch of headaches..

Last edited:
Your telling me to get a life but I'm not the 1 lying. What makes u think I'm dumb enough to go back and guesstimate how many shoes u own,all u do lie. Not playing your stupid games

I met up with the seller on a weekend when he came downtown to have some drinks with his friends. It was actually out of the way for him to come out and show me the kicks but he was really cool and paitent with me checking out the kicks. First thing off the bat for me was why the box retail sticker was glued on and had no serial number printed on he underside. He wasn't sure either about this fact because he got them on eBay and didn't know all the little details about fakes. All he wanted from this pair was $250. Before leaving with the shoes he assured me if these were legit checked and fake he would definitely work something out and decided to even drop the price to $200 since we both were unsure if they were legit or not (he got burned in the past buying fakes on eBay). Super cool dude who is trying to save up for his first condo down payment and selling off his whole collection at crazy low prices. Dudes like this don't come by very often when I do meet ups. Now the game is full of stupid kids like the guy above.

Back
Top Bottom