2012-13 Boston Celtics thread (41-40) PLAYOFFS Round 1 vs. NYK

For real :smh:

Now KG has a foot problem? Just let him rest for the remainder of the season.

This. Keep him on ice until the playoffs start. If we see the Knicks in the first round, we're gonna need dude in the worst way. A well rested KG is one of the most vaulable players to ever step foot on a basketball court.

This. Keep him on ice until the playoffs start. If we see the Knicks in the first round, we're gonna need dude in the worst way. A well rested KG is one of the most vaulable players to ever step foot on a basketball court.

Word.

+

I wonder too @JetPackBirdy

Should we be hoping for the #8 seed? That way Pierce and Garnett will be at their best physically to face Miami in the 1st round as opposed to going 6 or 7 games with a tough IND/NYK team and wearing these vets out right before being handed to Miami. Something to think about I guess.

Last edited:
Need this win tonight against the Knicks

Is Amare, Melo, and Chandler still out?

Need this win tonight against the Knicks

Is Amare, Melo, and Chandler still out?
yep. not melo tho

you dudes really only have a two page season thread? 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Indiana / Knicks would be a better matchup for them overall rather than the heat. The heat are well ... The heat lol . We can easily beat the Knicks and Indiana if they play true celtics ball.

And with it going to 6-7 game with NYK/IND is equivalent to the travel time between Miami and Boston

Welp. Aint eem watch the game. Listened to it on the radio and all i could do was :smh:

:x

Good win :pimp:

JET :pimp: Finally.

Jeff Green; keep shooting with confidence.

Bradley was all over the ball tonight.

P2 business as usual dropped a triple double and put the team on his back. Will not be mentioned in the NBA thread, ESPN, or elsewhere.

Shavlik :wow: :pimp: Keep banging :smokin

When the Celtics are playing like this theyre matching up with anyone. :nerd:

Such an up and down season :lol:

Updated the first page. Great to see the C's getting wins even with half their roster in the training room. Uncle Jeff has come through the past few weeks.

Are the C's loafting or just playing bad in general . 10 point loss to Minni? C'mon son [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Finally got the Celtics on ESPN last night and the loss to Brooklyn was a total dud.  Sux.  

Looks like we're taking that L to end an up-and-down regular season.

The C's have turned it on in the playoffs before, but it's kind of dismaying to see this total lack of motivation.

I dunno about this 2nd unit. If they cant play good defense they can't force turnovers to get easy buckets off of...

Back
Top Bottom