2012-2013 NBA Casual Wear Thread

This thread reconfirms my hatred for Dwyane Wade.

Paul George seems like he'd be a cool dude.

Jrue Holiday looks like a butler.

That David Lee, Dwight, KD and Westbrook photo looks like a funny *** conversation :lol:

Its interesting Westbrook and Durant are together in almost every pic. I understand they are teammates but with rumors of them not being THAT close, I can tell they really are like bros

What's up with all the leather? My boi Harden, Lebron's sleeves and pants on Saturday 
laugh.gif

Where are their rumours of them not being close? Aside from people just thinking that cause Russy shoots too much, I haven't seen anything real in that regards.

Blake stays with the best fits, classic, masculine and still high-end stuff.

Westbrook wins for looking like he should have rolled with Malcolm X and the nation of Islam. Hey who says they can't have fun with what they're wearing. It's just stuff after all

Westbrook wins for looking like he should have rolled with Malcolm X and the nation of Islam. Hey who says they can't have fun with what they're wearing. It's just stuff after all
I would wear suits of armor and Tron suits if I had their money. I'm not Zoolander so I don't need to dress like i'm in a fashion show everyday to impress dudes on the internet.

I've seen some bad stuff in this thread but Dwight's coat might take the cake.

Back
Top Bottom