2012 MLB NL CENTRAL THREAD (where the big boys play)

good game yesterday but doesn't change the fact that it's gonna be a long year...but hey, another year of cheap cubs tickets ftw....i had upper deck tickets last year for only $15

Grand Salami!!! LaHair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Starlin 3 for 3 so far. 
smokin.gif

Ludwick thirst during his first at bat was great. It was like he knew he his pitch was coming.

Back end of the pitching staff is killing us. St.Louis killed cause of Castro error on saturday and bad pitching by Paul on sunday. Demspter and Garza should do well against the Marlins

Another walk off win! My first ever in person. Chilly night, but great times at Wrigley!

ArToExGCIAAW_P5.jpg:large

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Another walk off win! My first ever in person. Chilly night, but great times at Wrigley!

ArToExGCIAAW_P5.jpg:large

Nice photo bro. Dale needs to do something about marmol blowing these saves. Jeff pitched a good game last night. Thank God we got the win.

Crazy how quick any positivity goes astray with another loss. The girls really wanted to say hello.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Nice win over Philly tonight....hopefully Bulls do same thing tomorrow
smile.gif
read my mind...good win vs Philly....we just seem to have Doc's number....he's should just go Pedro and call the Cubs his daddys lol....
but yeah..hopefully a prelude of things to come....Chitown>Philly

Originally Posted by sickickz23

RELEASE CARLOS MARMOL NOW!

laugh.gif
 I've always thought if someone would just go up and stand next to the plate, Marmol would throw 4 balls before he threw 3 strikes. 

i love this team.....we actually hold people accountable....so glad to see Marmol demoted....Hendry's era would've never done that so soon...Theo and co is about results

^ this team is going to battle...which i love..LaHair...Campana...Stewart...DeJesus..Barney and Castro are my favorite players on the team..let's just fix the bullpen issues...all i care about this season is a .500 record....

Really liking LaHair early on. 

And Castro of course. 

Our starting pitching has been fantastic 1-4, our 5th guy usually gets beat like a drum, but every team goes thru that. 

10-16 with about 4 blown saves in 9th innings. 
eek.gif
  Get those games, and we'd be an above .500 team with this weak roster.  Theo is going to build this up right, just need some more time. 

this Cubs team has heart...baseball is starting to be enjoyable to watch again in the Northside

Back
Top Bottom