2012 News!!

Originally Posted by ericjunior

But ... if these 14's are dropping? I might have to cop all of them, especially the AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER's. I need these in my life!!!

air-jordan-14-xiv-retro-white-black-varsity-red-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Hopefully they drop these too ... (since we're on the subject)

I'm with you on this one. Looks like we can rock some fresh %*@ Jordans before the end of the world comes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericjunior

But ... if these 14's are dropping? I might have to cop all of them, especially the AIR JORDAN 14 RETRO WHITE/BLACK-VARSITY RED-METALLIC SILVER's. I need these in my life!!!

air-jordan-14-xiv-retro-white-black-varsity-red-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Hopefully they drop these too ... (since we're on the subject)

I'm with you on this one. Looks like we can rock some fresh %*@ Jordans before the end of the world comes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by rusty84

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I hope 2011 is a hint of how 2012 plays out. If the white cement IIIs are dropping in January 2011 and the white cement IVs in January 2012, then hopefully the black IVs will drop in fall/holiday 2012 like the black IIIs are.

That does make some sense. Hope your theory comes to fruition. White and black cement IV's in the same year. Hell yeah!
i wanna point out another trend with December releases.
2009 - XII's

2010 - XIII's 

2011 - XIV's

2012 = XV retros? 
eyes.gif

If it comes true then
sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

Originally Posted by rusty84

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I hope 2011 is a hint of how 2012 plays out. If the white cement IIIs are dropping in January 2011 and the white cement IVs in January 2012, then hopefully the black IVs will drop in fall/holiday 2012 like the black IIIs are.

That does make some sense. Hope your theory comes to fruition. White and black cement IV's in the same year. Hell yeah!
i wanna point out another trend with December releases.
2009 - XII's

2010 - XIII's 

2011 - XIV's

2012 = XV retros? 
eyes.gif

If it comes true then
sick.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

I may be in the minority but I'm not overly crazy about the potential XI Columbia release. To me, the shoe is missing a few more hits of Carolina blue to make it a must cop. If they colour blocked it like the UNC 2011's then I would get excited. I've just seen to many yellowing pairs of Columbia's and Anniversary's to think they would work for me.

The XII's on the other hand......

I may be in the minority but I'm not overly crazy about the potential XI Columbia release. To me, the shoe is missing a few more hits of Carolina blue to make it a must cop. If they colour blocked it like the UNC 2011's then I would get excited. I've just seen to many yellowing pairs of Columbia's and Anniversary's to think they would work for me.

The XII's on the other hand......

why 3 10s in the same color family???

-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/LIGHT STEEL GREY/VARSITY RED
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY RED/LIGHT STEEL GREY
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/TRUE RED

???

why 3 10s in the same color family???

-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/LIGHT STEEL GREY/VARSITY RED
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/VARSITY RED/LIGHT STEEL GREY
-AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO WHITE/BLACK/TRUE RED

???

Back