*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

My Vikings scored all points on Special Teams.Kickoff return for TD, Punt Return for TD and 2 FG by Blair Walsh.Bless You BOYS!!!!!!!! My superstition outfit works again. Nike AD Knows T-shirt.Polo cargo shorts,Nike elite socks. Air Max 90 infared hyperfuse, and vikings fitted cap.

Lets celebrate this victory today and start preparing for Titans tomorrow. Let's Go

What a piss poor game. Being in the building, it was even worse. Whole offense was afraid of the end zone and special teams looked like a D III clown college team (for the 2nd week in a row). I'm just disgusted with this team. Bye week couldn't come at a better time, because there's a lot of things to work on.

Still better than having Jay Cutler as your QB, though.

Division Leaders though :smokin :smokin :smokin

Look at our guys finding ways to win even if the offense isn't clicking on all cylinders :smokin

Last edited:
The stuff that the Lions have given up just doesn't happen to properly coached teams.

If they don't finish at least .500 I'd fire Schwartz.

Last year they were getting by on the talent of Stafford and Megatron. Two dudes can't carry a whole football team.

LMAO!! There are some new names in here, but some of the old heads have been here holding it down.

i am kinda new to NIkeTalk, but i been a vikings fan since i was 12. I am 28 now. Win,lose, or Draw. I am sticking with my vikings. We have endured alot the pass 2 years. Stadium collapse, 3-13 McNAbb season. Us Vikings fans have a right to be happy. LOL

i am kinda new to NIkeTalk, but i been a vikings fan since i was 12. I am 28 now. Win,lose, or Draw. I am sticking with my vikings. We have endured alot the pass 2 years. Stadium collapse, 3-13 McNAbb season. Us Vikings fans have a right to be happy. LOL

i aint really about questioning anyones fanhood fam...everyone has their reasons on why they post/dont post, i dont really care. From what u said, i been a viking fan about as long as you too. Trust, there's been a lot of tough times throughout, especially recently. You're right it's ok to be happy.

Having said all that, while im happy about the progress we've been making and i certainly didnt expect to be 3-1 after 4 weeks, i'm still tempering my expectations. I'm realistic...as long as i see progress, especially from Ponder, i'll be satisfied. :smokin

i aint really about questioning anyones fanhood fam...everyone has their reasons on why they post/dont post, i dont really care. From what u said, i been a viking fan about as long as you too. Trust, there's been a lot of tough times throughout, especially recently. You're right it's ok to be happy.
Having said all that, while im happy about the progress we've been making and i certainly didnt expect to be 3-1 after 4 weeks, i'm still tempering my expectations. I'm realistic...as long as i see progress, especially from Ponder, i'll be satisfied. :smokin

Its cool Fam. We seeing eye to eye. I dont have no expectation from this team either. I just will take it one week at a time. I like how our rookies are playing Josh Robinson, Harrison Smith, Matt Kalil and Blair Wlash. They doing a good job.

Yo is it just me or is Stafford throwing the ball side arm more and more? I've seen him do it before but not as much as this year so far. Is he trying to out do Rich Gannon or something. Except the more he does it the more he flat out misses his targets.

BTW welcome back Vikings fans.

Last edited:
I been here.

Anyway...I still got real questions about Ponder. Still not making the mistakes, but I saw a little regression in terms of decision making on Sunday and the last thing this team needs is him to get complacent.

Welcoming sign to see Simpson. Didn't make any highlight reel plays, but he definitely played a big role. A big time catch when they needed a first and some crucial PI calls for him.

AP getting stronger!

If the Vikes can ever find a way to keep this up it's mostly in part to the versatility of Harvin. If...IF they were to be a playoff team. Harvin is highly considered for MVP.

Last edited:
I been here.
Anyway...I still got real questions about Ponder. Still not making the mistakes, but I saw a little regression in terms of decision making on Sunday and the last thing this team needs is him to get complacent.
Welcoming sign to see Simpson. Didn't make any highlight reel plays, but he definitely played a big role. A big time catch when they needed a first and some crucial PI calls for him.
AP getting stronger!
If the Vikes can ever find a way to keep this up it's mostly in part to the versatility of Harvin. If...IF they were to be a playoff team. Harvin is highly considered for MVP.

That Simpson catch was the nail in the coffin.

So this is what exceeding expectations feels like. As a vikes fan this is new, but feels oh so good.

Thank God we have a bye week, Linehan needs to come up something on offense. All 4 teams have played the cover 2 with deep safeties almost the whole time.

Yo is it just me or is Stafford throwing the ball side arm more and more? I've seen him do it before but not as much as this year so far. Is he trying to out do Rich Gannon or something. Except the more he does it the more he flat out misses his targets.
BTW welcome back Vikings fans.

Yeah man I have no idea why he has gone back to that sidearm throw. Stafford hasn't looked the best so far but some of these drops I have seen are unacceptable.

Special teams has cost the Lions big time, people not staying their lanes and getting burned big time for it. Special teams coach should really be canned. Good news is this is stuff that should be fixed easily. Glad we have a bye this week and can hopefully get **** together. D-Line has looked weak as well, no pass rush and getting dinked and dunked on like crazy. :smh: :x

He's honing in on CJ too much. It's like the damn Randy Ratio. I noticed it moreso because my roommate had Titus Young on his fantasy team and he was getting pissed, but then I really started watching and it seemed he would get real flustered if CJ wasn't open. It's like 80% of plays were designed to go to Johnson.

Yeah man I have noticed this. He isn't spreading the ball around enough at all. Pretty frustrating to watch. Can't continue to try and force the ball to Calvin when he is constantly double teamed.

Back
Top Bottom