*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Grilled Cheese.

ugly game

but i expect packers to bounce back vs vikings at home.

ponder is terrible. only one completion traveled more than 7 yards? :smh:

yet we managed to get swept by vikings this year. sigh.

lions just can't win on thanksgiving.

hoping for a 5 game winning streak to end the season ha.

No lie, I was just thinking the same thing about Jared Allen yesterday. Looks like he's lost a step this year. Loving the way Robinson, Greenway, Winfield, and Harrison are playing though. Our D-line is just not getting that push this year for some reason. Used to be the best part of our team.

Yeap, I think last season we could of gotten a 1st ,3rd, and 7th round pick for him. I would trade him for a 2nd and 4th roun pick this yeah. I am loving how Matt Kalil is playing. He was manhandling Julius peppers yesterday. Robinson is a good player. Winfield is playing like he in his mid 20s. I wouldnt mind seeing winfield a safety with Harrison Smith. Greenway would flourish through the roof, jasper brinkely and erin henderson stop being timid and play. They are some slow.

Sooo they did bad on 4th down?.. :lol:

Also it seems like after almost every Bears win its the same excuses like "If we dont give them the ball here and there we're right there in the game." Its the same old ****. Guess what? Maybe its the Bears D taking the ball away like they have done on a record pace this season more than yall giving it to us. At least for divisional teams, Lions fans had that same crying bull **** after their L.

What? If you wouldn't come in here ready to post with such ire then you would've understood that. I was giving Chicago credit. I said the Bears did a great job of converting on 3rd downs. And secondly, AP trying to snatch the ball from Ponder and dropping it had nothing to do with the Bears defense. Nor was the Ponder throw that was horribly overthrown. Vikings beat themselves yesterday, no doubt about it. Cozied the Bears with nice field position and the Bears took advantage. Game.

While I'm at it though, I should mention that I thought Chicago did a great job up front protecting Cutler. Vikings got in his face a few times, but had only what...1 sack? I figured the Vikes would turn Cutler into a pancake.

Last edited:
Didn't see the game last night and while I'm not surprised the Giants won, I'm surprised by that final score. Sets up a pretty big game in Lambeau next weekend. I'm much less confident about that game than I was about going into Chicago and since they lost that one then it's not looking promising. No shot without Percy. That's for sure.

Well, we got our $%^ handed to us Sunday night. Now this upcoming game against Minny takes on a whole new meaning....not only for divisional/rivalry reasons...but to see if the Packers are going to prove last week was an aberration or just a sign of things to come.

Well, we got our $%^ handed to us Sunday night. Now this upcoming game against Minny takes on a whole new meaning....not only for divisional/rivalry reasons...but to see if the Packers are going to prove last week was an aberration or just a sign of things to come.

Percy Harvin plays on sunday, this game is going down to the wire.

SIDENOTE: Joe Buck is commentating the Vikings-Packers on sunday

So far 2-1 against you guys :pimp:

Minny the last victim.... Err I mean game :pimp:

Been fun NFC North :pimp:

Merry Christmas Green Bay. Minnesota gifted you that one.

I wonder who the Vikings sign @ WR. T.O.? :nerd:

Last edited:
Another year, another year of the Packers owning the sorry Viqueens.

Good day, folks

:D

And when you need to feel better about your team, watch the Detroit Lions play.

:lol:

Time for heads to roll in Detroit. Wouldn't mind seeing the entire coaching staff get fired. I like Schwartz but the people he has brought in are terrible. Cunningham needs to just coach d-line and bring in a new D Coordinator. Linehan needs to be fired. Deandre Levy, Jeff Backus, Stephan Logan, and Titus Young should all be told to clean out their lockers this week because they aren't playing another down as a Detroit Lion. So many easy fix things wrong with this team, but has been going on all year and no adjustments have been made. Not sure at this point if I can stand to watch any more this year. Probably lose the rest anyways.

I think the Bears still are a decent team, but today showed me that theyre a 1 and done team in the playoffs. A couple of things needs to change for next season

-Jay Cutler needs to stop throwing to Brandon Marshall all the time (although he is incredible)
-Get some younger blood into the defense. They look winded in the 4th quarter
-Replace Lovie Smith. I love what he has done with this team but it might be time to start looking for other possibilities
-Bring in other competent receivers. Im seeing too many dropped balls
-Start revamping the O-Line and DEFEND Cutler

At this point, I feel like we'll win the Wild Card and will get embarassed in the first round so it won't matter anyways.

I think the Bears still are a decent team, but today showed me that theyre a 1 and done team in the playoffs. A couple of things needs to change for next season
-Jay Cutler needs to stop throwing to Brandon Marshall all the time (although he is incredible)
-Get some younger blood into the defense. They look winded in the 4th quarter
-Replace Lovie Smith. I love what he has done with this team but it might be time to start looking for other possibilities
-Bring in other competent receivers. Im seeing too many dropped balls
-Start revamping the O-Line and DEFEND Cutler
At this point, I feel like we'll win the Wild Card and will get embarassed in the first round so it won't matter anyways.

who else is he going to throw it to eric weems? Sanzenbacher? Kellen Davis? Devin Hester? we only have two real wide outs on this team and AJ is hurt .

who else is he going to throw it to eric weems? Sanzenbacher? Kellen Davis? Devin Hester? we only have two real wide outs on this team and AJ is hurt .

Thats the problem. When you're trowing to Marshall every time, its easy to just slow him down by having double coverage on him. Marshall should be the no. 1 person to throw to but the Bears need other options.

Thats the problem. When you're trowing to Marshall every time, its easy to just slow him down by having double coverage on him. Marshall should be the no. 1 person to throw to but the Bears need other options.

I agree I thought you was one of those meatball fans :lol:

I'm at the point where I'm actively rooting for the lions to lose.

Only thing is I like the GM but I hate the coaching staff.

A real coach and this team is 8-4 or 9-3

Back
Top Bottom