*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Ponder played extremely well. Just a HUGE game for him. Clutch. Jerome Felton. Jarius Wright. :pimp: :pimp:

Loadholt, Mistral, and Jefferson. :smh:

I hope Winfield can go next week.

Congrats Vikings fans. If you would have told me that we'd score 34 points before the game there's no way I thought we'd lose. Going back to the beginning of the year I would have laughed at anyone who said the Vikings would make the playoffs. Can't believe you guys pulled it off. Very exciting the way the year ended and even more exciting that your coming right back to Lambeau for the playoffs.

Question that was posed to me today:

"If he had a mediocre to average 800 yard 6-8 td season next year, then retired, has Adrian Peterson done enough to be a hall of famer?"

my answer: No.  The larger body of work while impressive for his age/injury bounce backs, isn't impressive enough yet.  If there's one league that IS selective and unsentimental about who they put in, it's the NFL.

thoughts?

Bears are just the 2nd team since 1990 to start the year 7-1 and miss the postseason. Lovie should be fired.

Dont worry, he will be. This was do or die for Lovie. Emery doesnt have any personal attachment towards Lovie. Emery went and got Cutler one of the best receivers in football and that didnt help. Cutler remained healthy all year and that didnt help. Lovie's history.

Tice needs to go too. The offense had little spark all year long. Hopefully they take this as a wake up call to beef up their O-Line and get competent coaches.

Maybe that O-Line just doesn't respond to Cutler. I think a lot of blame goes to him as a leader. Everyone will overlook that...A coaching change won't change his whiny attitude and shoving his protectors.

Maybe that O-Line just doesn't respond to Cutler. I think a lot of blame goes to him as a leader. Everyone will overlook that...A coaching change won't change his whiny attitude and shoving his protectors.

I don't think cutler will be the QB of the chicago bears after next season IMO

Yall in here crying about Lovie, I'd kill to have Lovie coach the Lions.

Yall ever think yall just ain't that good.

Last edited:
All the Pack fans a few days ago saying we had no chance to win :tongue:

Finally finishes Screaming around the house and jumping for joy after that W!

Damn.. 9 yards short, I thought he had it when they we're toting him until it flashed across the bottom of the screen :smh::smh:

Playoff bound baby :smokin

Yall in here crying about Lovie, I'd kill to have Lovie coach the Lions.
Yall ever think yall just ain't that good.

not saying lovie is not a good coach but sometimes you need change a different voice to lead the locker room.I kinda feel for lovie for years he had a GM that draft poorly a offense that never ranked above 16th. the defense was always on point and he has always got best out of his players I wish him the best of luck and i know he will get another coaching job

Man...Still shaking my head at how amazingly good Ponder played. Two lucky plays, but still...Definitely looks like he learned a lot from his midseason swoon, but his tune has always been consistency, so we'll see. Very encouraged though.

Shout out to Jerome Felton as well. I saw some great seal blocks and lead blocks all damn game, not to mention the big 1st down conversion down the sideline. Interesting play call, but it worked, for sure.

Blair gonna Blair. :lol:

PLAYOFFS!

3-13 to 10-6. What a ******g turnaround man! Just absolutely insane. The depth and talent issues on this team before the season begun were GLARING, and yet... we're playoff bound? :pimp:

Going to the game next week with 3 buddies. Thanks StubHub. :smokin

I can't stand him or Gruden
Joe Buck was getting absolutely torn apart by everyone at the place I was watching. No one can stand him. Ever since he said after Moss's Moon... "That is a disgusting act by Randy Moss", people have hated him.

Best game of the year, I've seen at least.
No doubt!

Blair gonna Blair. :lol:
Anyone else think he pulled a Gary at the end? The TV made it look like that, I swear. :lol: My heart was jumping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom