*2012 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Playoffs. Packers drilled by San Francisco/Kaepernick.

Got our division look like Vaginas.

Rodgers you was supposed to ball out back home. :smh:

Nah even if the Pats win they still have a very vaginal division.

Come together NFC North brethrens... Even though the Lombardi is in neither of our hands, and even though I'm almost pretty sure I dislike possibly all of you because I have to or something, we can all agree we are the best division in the NFL. The majority of us had a great year usually up until a point where it ended. While the minority usually didn't have a good year other than a few times sometimes and then the point came where their year ended before everybody else's. But you know, that's just the way she goes. Some final thoughts...

Lions fans - what the **** happened? for gods sake get with the program. Go clean house with your coaches. Stop making me look bad by having you and Stanford's back just to go hop in the ****ter all year. There's 3 other teams here trying to maintain a divisional reputation.
Bears fans - continue to know your role
Vikings fans - Not bad..not bad at all

Going in full drank mode neow..Payce

Last edited:
Nah even if the Pats win they still have a very vaginal division.

Bears fans - continue to know your role

And THIS is why im glad the Pack got blown the F out. So much for your squad being legit. Enjoy your offseason :smokin :smokin :smokin

Will do. How has yours been by the way?

Need ideas for activities.

Last edited:
Good god I hate the Bears.

I seriously haven't dealt with a decent Bear fan in life(NT, real life, nothing)

Bum ***** done won as much as the Lions in my life but let them tell and they got banners on deck.

I seriously haven't dealt with a decent Bear fan in life(NT, real life, nothing)

Bum ***** done won as much as the Lions in my life but let them tell and they got banners on deck.

You make us out to seem like we're the spawn of Satan...sorry for having confidence and talking trash? Get over yourself and check the name of this thread.

Last edited:

Geez. You're being a little harsh. The way I see it, us Bears fans always get the short end of the stick. We're easily the most hated fans in our division and quite possibly rank among the most hated in football (along with Jets, Patriots, and Cowboy fans). To our credit, we did go to the Super Bowl a few years ago .

And Jay02, we're doing much better seeing as how we got rid of Lovie and seeing your overrated squad getting straight embarrassed by a legit contender :D

Geez. You're being a little harsh. The way I see it, us Bears fans always get the short end of the stick. We're easily the most hated fans in our division and quite possibly rank among the most hated in football (along with Jets, Patriots, and Cowboy fans). To our credit, we did go to the Super Bowl a few years ago .

And Jay02, we're doing much better seeing as how we got rid of Lovie and seeing your overrated squad getting straight embarrassed by a legit contender :D

It's too bad you'll fail at getting the Packers OC Clements as your HC. Why would you want him anyway he coaches on an overrated squad. Same squad that will win the division again. While you will be hoping and praying for the failure of the Packers more than the success or your own team...again. And your up there asking yourself why people don't like Bears fans. Deep down you wish you had the chance to lose in the playoffs along with the opportunity to be called overrated.

Btw fun fact of the day. Of all the teams who made the playoffs this year. The packers were the most recent SB winners. So if it takes recent SB victories to be called overrated...hey I'll take it.

Capers isn't the reason why y'all got washed, he did what he was supposed to do.

And that was what?

After Kaep's first run he had Eric Walden spy him and Kaep ran right past him. After that he blitzed which opened up passing lanes which Kaep threw though.

Kaep was simply better than the personnel that the Packers had on defense there was no scheme that could have been cooked up outside of putting 13 on the field.

I blame it on their linebackers...they aren't **** without Matthews.

Smart man. If any of the Packer linebackers could tackle Kaep in space its a totally different ballgame.

Last edited:
I dont want and wont use injuries as an excuse, it aint gonna change an L into a W. Its part of the game and teams will need to be able to plug in players to succeed. The 2010 Packers proved that more than anything. But this game specifically would have been most ideal to not have 3rd and 4th string LBs playing, some even undrafted rookies. Kaep was clearly the biggest mismatch we could have had. I hate Harbraugh but you cant knock how good of a coach he is. We probably beat them with Alex Smith playing. But man I would love to have a year where we arent the most injured team in the NFL.

Also, I will give Capers a bit of leeway. Seems as if Nick Collins is already a distant memory but damn was he important for this defense and Capers scheme. Once we lost him is when this defense went to ****. The image of him on his knees in the endzone with arms raised in the air after returning a 50 yard pick 6 in the Superbowl should be a symbol as to how important he was to this defense. With Polamalu not being able to stay on the field, and Reed getting old Collins would currently be the best free safety in the game. You cant replace that.

Last edited:
^Yeah, I've always mentioned that losing Collins was the biggest blow to the Packers defense. He would have been the best safety in the L if his career wasn't cut short to that unfortunate injury and I would argue he was their best defensive player in 2010 when they won the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Capers isn't the reason why y'all got washed, he did what he was supposed to do.
And that was what?
After Kaep's first run he had Eric Walden spy him and Kaep ran right past him. After that he blitzed which opened up passing lanes which Kaep threw though.

Kaep was simply better than the personnel that the Packers had on defense there was no scheme that could have been cooked up outside of putting 13 on the field.

Smart man. If any of the Packer linebackers could tackle Kaep in space its a totally different ballgame.
Kaep had 178 yards BEFORE CONTACT.

It wasn't about tackling... The LB's weren't even within armslength of the man to even have him get a cheap "broken tackle".  They simply were not in the right position. Not one single time were they ready for Kaep to run.

And that was what?

It wasn't about tackling... The LB's weren't even within armslength of the man to even have him get a cheap "broken tackle".  They simply were not in the right position. Not one single time were they ready for Kaep to run.

Where was he supposed to put them?

Go back and watch the nfl.com highlights. In the second quarter at 6:08 there were TWO spies and he still ran by both of them. What more did did you want him to do.

On point. Pretty much the same thing I saw.

I need know what scheme or plays y'all would ran to stop him.

No way of knowing if you can really stop him, but their effort in containing him was crap. First of all...It still remains to be seen whether Kaep can completely beat you with his arm. That is, take away his ability to run and the defense knowing the pass is coming, can he still remain effective passing?

Secondly...Many many times on Saturday, Clay would rush the edge and Kaep would just take off in the void left by Clay and considering it was man, had a whole third of the field to run crazy. When you take your best player out of the play entirely like that, you may as well roll out the red carpet. People argued that Clay was their best pass rusher. Well...he wasn't getting production, was he? In fact, it was counterproductive because of the plan the Niners had going, which is hinted at with what I said above.

If they used a spy, I felt it should've been Clay. He is easily the best athlete on the GB defense and the only one really capable of keeping up and making a play on Kaep consistently. If not a spy, and instead of the outside pass rush, they should've played a gap. DT's rush up the middle while maintaining gap integrity and the outside remaining level to the LOS. Forces Kaep to the outside, where someone will be waiting for him. Almost like a zone. This closes down the running lanes considerably and would force Kaep to throw. Maybe he succeeds, but they didn't even attmept it and he was beating them with his legs with much more effectiveness and ease than he could if forced to pass.

If he still beats teams after that...God help them. But Dom was stubborn thinking Clay would eventually get to him and/or Kaep will mess up somehow. It never happened and Kaep DESTROYED Green Bay with his legs.

Last edited:
Clay going on stunts and rushing 5 yards into the backfield wide of Kaep resulted in Kaep saying adios and escaping through giant holes.

Hopefully that kind of success for CK is short lived cause its gonna be tough for the NFC in the next few years if people don't figure it out.

Dudes confidence about to be on US Debt type numbers if he cuts up this ATL defense...

By the way its not my job to come up with a defensive scheme to stop Colin Kaepernick... I'm a Conference Manager at a hotel.

However as a FAN I've seen my teams defense cut up 3 times out of the last 4 years in the playoffs.  This being the worst of the 3.  Dom's defensive have proven to have a certain shelf life over his career... It might be time for him to go.

It wasnt missed tackles but given the inexperience and just flat out lack of skill,awareness, and refusal by Capers to try something different. It was as if he expected guys like Moses, Jones, and Walden would get it done next time when they are simply not good enough to be relied up the way Capers did. Dom could have made it easier for them. But it was just ah get em next time. Kaep was the biggest mismatch our LB's could have encountered. This was the most frustrating game ive watched defensively since we played the Cardinals in 09. Couldnt get a single tackle for a loss of yards. Everytime Gore hit a wall at the LOS hed end up finding a way to get 3 yards. Didnt have a single 3 and out. Only 1 sack I believe by Clay in the 1st. And they had to have had around 80% 3rd down success.

From what I saw we played man to man the entire game right? Eventually everytime they passed the ball the entire line didnt even pash rush. They were just mirroring the line or Kaep if thats the correct term. They would hit the O-line but wouldnt try to get by because they were waiting for Kaep to take off. He would then just sit back and there and pick us apart with the pass as well.

I would have liked to have seen some zone blitzing. Dont think we blitzed more than twice. At some point I would have liked to see us experiment with it if they were gonna score anyway. Get guys coming from different directions, especially Woodson, and make him read the zone. Dont believe Woodson blitzed once. Instead he didnt have to make any reads. Tramon was getting beat 1-1 all game. And when had good pass coverage Kaep could take off wherever he wanted to while our guys are glued to the WR's.

I will say this though, Paul you were right. Earlier I said who cares if the Packers looked a little off, the regular season is out the door and the playoffs are here. Packers have been there done that before and I expected them to be a different team and to be on point. Even with how bad our defense was we still could have won that game. Muffing the punt inside the 5 and handing them 7 points. If its not for that we're going into the 3rd up 4 instead of down 3 and receiving. We're playing the end of the game either tied or down a score instead of down 1 or 2 scores giving them the chane to close it out. Who knows what would happen if we actually had that possession. And then I cant remember if it was either the very first drive we had after the pick 6 or the first drive of the 3rd qtr but it was 3rd and 2 and Rodgers made that bad pass to Kuhn near the sideline when he was short of the marker anyway for a 3 and out. Then near the end when Rodgers misses Jennings by 1 inch giving us a very good opportunity to still win the game. The Jennings and Kuhn passes ended up being the story of our season with us being a little "off". The punt was just unfortunate. Sure you can blame the defense but it wasnt the same offense that could just go outscore you anyway. We were off. As good as Rodgers stats were and even with leading the league in QBR again thats what was happening the entire year. There were many times he missed the big plays by over throwing it by just an inch. Along with starting games, halfs, or important drives with 3 and outs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom