Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Your doing it wrong
Thats not even me, though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

What are yall bout to cop these for?

casual wear? pick up games? the club?

You can put these gloves in the same category as Jerseys........so i guess if you're used to seeing dudes with Jerseys in the club, or playing pickup games in them, then i guess

I can't speak for everybody, but just as a fan would wear a team Jersey on game day, these would fit right in, or substituted for

Originally Posted by thachosen123

You can put these gloves in the same category as Jerseys........so i guess if you're used to seeing dudes with Jerseys in the club, or playing pickup games in them, then i guess

I can't speak for everybody, but just as a fan would wear a team Jersey on game day, these would fit right in, or substituted for
laugh.gif
I guess.

I've never seen anybody wearing football gloves with their jersey, at a game or otherwise. If I did I'd laugh unless it was a cold day or something.

Have you actually worn football gloves before? The palms and fingers are coated with a material that creates a lot of friction. Kind of a pain for everyday activities.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
I guess.

I've never seen anybody wearing football gloves with their jersey, at a game or otherwise. If I did I'd laugh unless it was a cold day or something.

Have you actually worn football gloves before? The palms and fingers are coated with a material that creates a lot of friction. Kind of a pain for everyday activities.

These aren't your everyday football gloves tho, whens the last time you seen team specific gloves with the logo on it?.......just like Jerseys, not everyone is gonna care to own/wear these.

It's kinda simple really, if you're that type of fan who doesn't mind showing your favorite teams affiliation, then you'd appreciate them, if not it's all good
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bucs
pimp.gif

Browns need an overhaul of theirs
sick.gif
laugh.gif
The browns need to overhaul everything, all of their apparel is horrible, even their new era fitted looks bad

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Bucs
pimp.gif

Browns need an overhaul of theirs
sick.gif
laugh.gif
The browns need to overhaul everything, all of their apparel is horrible, even their new era fitted looks bad

I would love to see a an overhaul of the Browns designing and logo's, but with the whole tradition thing - I doubt it'll happen. We'll see though..

..and
sick.gif
 for $80 for those gloves. Kick rocks Nike. No damn gloves for $80
indifferent.gif

To wear to the game and picturing a sea of hands up with raider shields on them and the raaaaiiiidddeerrr chant going is giving me goosebumps.

Still not copping if $80 though...

I was going to buy some to wear when i go to a game 
I thought they were going to be cheaper than a jersey 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

any more info on the new jerseys?

there won't be any big changes for the 2012 season but the 2013 season, i read the panthers and jaguars are going to get a new jerseys. 

Back
Top Bottom