2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

553342_10150629433166875_112852666874_9278454_404313902_n.jpg

They couldn't make these so the stripes would be at an angle where they don't get cut off by the sleeves?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Vikings still look like crap and that stripe on the Seahawks pants is dumb as hell. C'mon Nike.

you need to stop hatin on the seahawks uniform, you viking fan!  the stripe has 12 feathers going down it, representing the 12th man.  pretty cool idea.  12 feathers on each side of the collar, a 12th man emblem on the inside back collar.  way to incorporate the fans in the jersey, SEA!  i also like how they tried to represent the NW with the "totem pole" look with the stripe.  overall, i really dig the new jerseys for the hawks.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Looks like a cheerleader's uniform.

laugh.gif

LOLAnyway the Raiders didnt change a darn thing. No new material or accents. The only new thing are the gloves.
Man I think the Raiders should roll with their throwback black & silver unis. &*#@ is crazy clean.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by JD214

Is this real life?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one who noticed the numbering falling off the sleeve.  At a press conference...

And this is the higher quality material?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn will you guys relax. That Jets jersey was made with the retro Jordans. Not with the others.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

Vikings still look like crap and that stripe on the Seahawks pants is dumb as hell. C'mon Nike.

you need to stop hatin on the seahawks uniform, you viking fan!  the stripe has 12 feathers going down it, representing the 12th man.  pretty cool idea.  12 feathers on each side of the collar, a 12th man emblem on the inside back collar.  way to incorporate the fans in the jersey, SEA!  i also like how they tried to represent the NW with the "totem pole" look with the stripe.  overall, i really dig the new jerseys for the hawks.

Even on the inside 
pimp.gif

k0prhy.jpg

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

553342_10150629433166875_112852666874_9278454_404313902_n.jpg

They couldn't make these so the stripes would be at an angle where they don't get cut off by the sleeves?

When the 49ers redesigned their uniforms a few years ago, they actually included cut-off sleeve stripes in the design.  They figured including full stripes was pointless when many players have their sleeves hemmed and shortened.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by no r3gard

Even on the inside 
pimp.gif

k0prhy.jpg
Those "feathers" are crap.. The 12th man deserve better than that

5b35ae6a7dd211e1af7612313813f8e8_7.jpg

These look clean when I can't see the feathers
pimp.gif

The Panthers have "Keep Pounding" on the inside of the collar. In tribute to Sam Mills.
pimp.gif

keeppoundingpic.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

LOLAnyway the Raiders didnt change a darn thing. No new material or accents. The only new thing are the gloves.
Man I think the Raiders should roll with their throwback black & silver unis. &*#@ is crazy clean.

As an Alt jersey would be
pimp.gif

Are you dudes kidding me? Those Seahawk are fugly as hell. The ones they used pre 2002 were clean. I also guess people are missing the part where real changes are coming in 2013. ******** are getting a Black alt.
pimp.gif

^ those Hawks uni's are 10x better then last season Hawk uni and the current ******* uni's with the gold pants.

The Cowboys don't need to change their Uni, None of the traditional teams should.

But adding another one wouldn't hurt.
grin.gif

If that shirt didn't have just do it, it'd be real nice. Keep it simple, a name or logo, then a swoosh on sleeve

Back
Top Bottom